The Lion & Retinue Box Now Available In Oz

For those waiting for this to turn up in Oz, it was added to the new releases tab this morning.  Unfortunately, it is already sold out online, but you should be able to pick it up from a local GW store if you are quick (and lucky enough to have a local!).

Best of luck fraters!

Fan-freaking-tastic. They said earlier that the box was delayed in Oz, and then the box decides to be available with no notice before-hand, and then promptly sold out. Premium job, GW, keep it up, really shows where the billions you make in profits goes. Guess I'm waiting another few months until the box becomes available again..

14 hours ago, Skywrath said:

Fan-freaking-tastic. They said earlier that the box was delayed in Oz, and then the box decides to be available with no notice before-hand, and then promptly sold out. Premium job, GW, keep it up, really shows where the billions you make in profits goes. Guess I'm waiting another few months until the box becomes available again..

Honestly it's probably worth the time to go GW @ opening time on Saturday and hope they have additional stock, that's my plan.

• 2 weeks later...

Good to hear you got one.  I already had one on order but, out of curiosity, checked with my local GW on the weekend.  They only got a couple extra after pre-orders and they went as soon as doors opened on release Saturday.  Said he could have sold another dozen easy.

Who knew that Dark Angels were so popular!?