Hive Fleet Cancridae

Aye, that's the plan. The Tau Light Ochre will be the transition point on the skin from the chitin to the lighter colours. It will also the be the line with spots. Sepia is working well for shade on the skin. So the orange and brown will be more or less confined to the chitin. :) 

Testing has finished,  the painting has begun... on these guys anyways. With some home made painting grips, glue, cork and nails, what more do you need?  

ezvTUoO.jpg

Probably paint the contents of Leviathan before I paint the Giga-Tyrant, just to make sure I've got it down. 

On 6/24/2023 at 9:39 AM, Eberious said:

I'm sure whatever you come up with it be great. Checked your project thread, guessing you haven't got to the DP yet. Which Daemon prince are you going to be using or is a kitbash/sculpt job? either way I'll keep an eye out. 

Yeah it'll be a kitbash (as you seen by now XD I'm not very active )

So far, the only part of a daemon prince used is a shoulder pad for the belt (I guess?) section

I'm also a fan of the Wraithbone> T'au light Ochre color scheme. But as @Blindhamster said, a lighter or different color could be better for the flesh areas ^^