Are you going to build some Inductii?

58 minutes ago, SkimaskMohawk said:

Idk, I feel like the iron warriors ones get pretty close to the old legion trait. Not getting pinned off the objective is pretty helpful for cheap chaf objective holders.

1. Compare that to the buffs the others get and

2. They have to shoot the nearest target they see. 

It's... it's just so boring. I had wished for something fun but instead we get this.

Probably, I'll make one squad at least for my SoH. I like chainaxes!.

But I want to read all the rules and costs, and I have lot of infantry squads, so is not a priority. First,  I need a pair more tanks and after that,I will build a Chieftain squad and after that, a Despoiler/assault squad and maybe them, a Inductii squad.

No rush for me :thumbsup:

54 minutes ago, Gorgoff said:

It's... it's just so boring. I had wished for something fun but instead we get this.

Iron Warriors aren't fun, mate.

Edited by AGRAMAR

I'm making my Mk VI Iron Warriors into them. I am waiting on the new Mk III to make into proper IW but the idea of mass produced marines for an attrition based army is too tempting to pass up regardless of rules. I get vibes of when they later used IF geneseed to replace their losses and the contempt the pure blooded had for them.

2 hours ago, Gorgoff said:

Going back to my comparison with 1st, the trait was hella boring, by it did it's job.

And ya, they have to shoot the closest thing, but imo they're literally there to camp the backfield objectives. They shouldn't even be in los if you can help it lol.

8 hours ago, Doghouse said:

I'm making my Mk VI Iron Warriors into them. I am waiting on the new Mk III to make into proper IW but the idea of mass produced marines for an attrition based army is too tempting to pass up regardless of rules. I get vibes of when they later used IF geneseed to replace their losses and the contempt the pure blooded had for them.

I'm having the same thought since my BA are basically on hold the idea of running IW despoilers as compulsory and cheap no bayonet sharpnel bolter (if they can have them) Inductii in mark 6 as literal cannon fodder seems especially cool since I can't choose thier targets but they'll most likely be pointed at what I want to shoot anyway. I also need to start a traitor legion anyway and I have a literal treasure trove of IW stl's and an abundance of mk 6 tactical bodies. I have a ton SoH stuff too but I'm kinda waiting on more new plastic armour marks beyond mark 3 to start that up always pictured them as a mixed up rabble different marks all kinds of custom helmets like thier lore suggests. Really need to fill the time until the assault marines release.

As for running Blood Angels Inductii... Prolly be the last thing I build for them unfortunetly.