Imperial Knights Index

17 minutes ago, chapter master 454 said:

Just to note, you can't unyielding paragon on dominus chassis. That enhancment is only for questoris class.

Oops, looks like I need to go and sit on the naughty step. :blush:

To be honest, easy mistake. Of the 5 enhancements we get, 2 are specific to Questoris Class knights only with the other being Mythic Hero (the double cast of bondsman). However there isn't such a restriction on Mysterious Guardian which I actually think is something of a super-powerful tool but not for deep striking. More of the late game (turns 3 onwards) tool for if they haven't killed it, often I have found knights like valiants can get to an issue where people keep away or will start running for objectives but 8" move doesn't catch that well, nor does getting into deeper positions on the enemy.

Being able to at the end of their turn just pop out of existence then re-appear is a massive movement boost that while it is only once per game, having your valiant teleport like that just once should be enough; ether to claim objectives or intercept an attempt at refused flank.

Really want to test it. Will say however: Rapid-Fire Battle Cannons are something else at clearing even space marines with cover. Oh boy...Flex-tape ain't fixing that!

Though personally, I need to remember our stratagems more...default to using rotate only but we have some pretty meaty ones that do some serious work...Thunderstomp is pretty nice.