Hi, I wasn't sure where to post this question. Sorry if it's in the wrong place. 

I ordered some Sons of Horus Cataphractii shoulder pads. I know it says ships within 180 days, but I was wondering, have any of you bought any Made To Order items from Forge World before and if you could tell me an average lead time for receiving your items? 

Thanks in advance! 

Edited by TheWarmaster

My Cataphractii Sons of Horus shoulder pads took about two weeks.  I ordered them on the Friday they were released though.  I find they have a little stock pre made before new items are launched.   I did wait more than six months for Dominion Zephon from GW though, that was 180 day order.  Which was dispatched quickly after I queried it just after then 180 days had passed.

I hope you get your pads soon. 

Lupercal, for the Warmaster.

I think it depends when you order them (i.e. at the start or end of the MtO). I have a suspicion that they have some stock ready to go when the MtO run comes out and if you get in early you get that, but if you leave it late they do actually have to make it to order. 

For example I ordered a set of IH Mark 3 torsos the day they went on MtO, I had them in two weeks. I ordered the primaris champion at the end of its run (literally the last day) several weeks ago and the order is still pending.