Hive Fleet Phyrexia

Arskull

With the new edition brings a new army and as an avid fan of Magic the Gathering I've decided to use inspiration from the Phyrexians to base my Hivefleet on.

I was inspired primarily my Elesh norn and her colour scheme which is predominately fleshy red and white.

I've added some art work for reference and some of my initial models.

EDIT : update, new models - Termagants.

Neurotyrant and his pet Neuroloids.

Screamer Killer.

5ngNWodnTiZHGTP7VdLuqA-320-80.jpg

images.jpeg

IMG20230623200742.jpg

IMG20230705144942.jpg

IMG20230705144948.jpg

IMG20230705145023.jpg

IMG20230709132845.jpg

IMG20230709132932.jpg

IMG_20230715_161214.jpg

IMG_20230725_151725.jpg

IMG_20230727_112608.jpg

Edited by Arskull
New models - Termagants

2 hours ago, Arskull said:

I'm intending on Finishing the rest of the leviathan box, my next target are some termagaunts!

Something I was mulling over was whether to add another contrasting colour, I was thinking changing the weapons from black to a sort of electric blue.

I actually quite like the warrior with white weapons. You're going for this high contrast, two-colour look anyway, why not embrace it? Plus, it means the claws and blades can match the various horns and armour spikes, which is nice. 

A little blue could work, but I wouldn't be painting the entire claw blue, or the bioweapon. Maybe just the 'eyes' or other nodules they usually gave.

Anyway, love it so far! Interested to see how it looks on the horde of little guys.

Extra thoughts on the blue... check out my hive fleet. Black skin white carpace with red markings... and tourquise... exposed bits... brains and gun tubes etc. I think it breaks up and adds to it without ruining the red white black combo. The main point your likely to see such will be your neurotyrant. You can tie in as much or little as you want with all those vents and such but if its in your head that may be worth looking at...

Beautiful job! The touch of blue in the brains is nicely done without changing much. Even sharpens the white. Red black transition is class too. Good job!

any chance of rear pics of neurotyrant as in progress and cant fully decide  my cut off points

7 minutes ago, Brother nathan said:

Beautiful job! The touch of blue in the brains is nicely done without changing much. Even sharpens the white. Red black transition is class too. Good job!

any chance of rear pics of neurotyrant as in progress and cant fully decide  my cut off points

Thanks for the nice comments ☺️ I'll post some more pics tomorrow, I'll try to get some with less blurriness too.