IMG_9962.jpeg

IMG_9963.jpeg

IMG_9964.jpeg

IMG_9965.jpeg

IMG_9966.jpeg

IMG_9967.jpeg

The new Lictor and Neurolictor as well as the already revealed Deathleaper.

I think think the lictor is the stand out release from this days reveals. I particularly like the one painted in Hive Fleet Behemoth colours!

Edited by Master Commander Ajax

Looks like this kit will have a pretty good amount of options - I think I see two leg poses and two claw poses, plus the alternate arms and all the extra bits.

The Lictor is menacing, especially the one crouching. The Deathleaper just looks badass. But the Neurolictor is just epic. It is wrong in all the right ways. You are not really sure which way it faces, and whether it actually has a face. Pure gold. And some really awesome painting possibilities in this trio

Neurolictor's body is a bit...odd. However, that head is delightfully abstract. Love it.

The standard Lictor is great. Zero complaints, probably the best Lictor to date; reminds me of a fusion of the best parts of the 2E and 4E sculpts, and I can't wait to paint one as a homage to Chris Blair's incredible Golden Demon winner from back in the late 90s. You know, this one!

Grumpy Painting Git: Tyranid Lictor – Golden Demon UK 40K Monster Gold, 1999

Damn that’s some fine models there, the lictor is one that’s probably going to sell to people who just want to build and paint it …even though they don’t have a tyranid army :laugh: 

2x :thumbsup:

Edited by Mumeishi

3 minutes ago, Mumeishi said:

Damn that’s some fine models there, the lictor is one that’s probably going to sell to people who just want to build and paint it …even though they don’t have a tyranid army :laugh: 

2x :thumbsup:

Lictors are my favorite tyranid unit, so I know I'm definitely grabbing a couple, even if I just have the Leviathan box contents for now.

I was getting a little worried about when it was gonna turn up after we've had so many Lictor-adjacent releases.

These are looking great.

Is this all one kit? Seems like a lot of parts.

I get what you mean. While I was watching the stream I said that I hate the model. It's a great sculpt in my opinion but I hate it. It's something about the limbs that makes my skin crawl. It is so gangly but it doesn't look feeble compared to a Zoanthrope's withered limbs. I think it's executed well when a Tyranid model makes you uncomfortable when you look at it. 

Yeah... while the Neurolictor seems like the sort of thing that would be a dual kit, it doesn't share anything with the Lictor. Different head, different arms, different torso, different legs, different tail.

The Lictor looks like an appropriate upgrade for the old one. But I LOVE that Neurolictor. It's perfect. Do we know what size base(s) these are on? The lictor looks much bigger than the old metal one I had back in the day.

These are very nice models, but I do think that the pose is bland and really not that suitable.

Lictors are infiltrators & hunters; they really should have a pose like they are crawling along cover or stalking some unsuspecting prey, not standing fully erect and revealing their presence to the enemy.