Custodes blog... There will be painting bat reps and fun

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/15/2023 at 6:16 PM, Toldavf said:

40 points for holding the home field, double moving bikers and termies that just teleport across the board. That army doesn't look it but its insanely fast. 

Ceaseless hunter and a veiled blade too i would guess. 

It really is im really enjoying it!!! Yeap, got ceaseless hunter on the allarus captain, and veiled blade on the bikes... And i must Say the bikes really are growing on me, if it wasnt for their stupid cost, i mean i think they would be top of the line in our codex...

Got 2 more games in with this list, 1 against tau that i won thanks to the bikes smashing into his lines T1, taking out the scariest guns some my termies could drop in and do their magic. Wiped the tau player by T3 of all their Big guns so by the time they had that sustained hits 2 Come in to play it was already too late.

The second game was against the most resilient necron list, i knew i could not kill him so played fully to the objectives, and used my allarus to put him into bad spots while the bikes ran rings around him, and scored soooo many points that by the time realised it, it was already too late !!!!

Anyway really loving the list

Edited by blacksnapt