The Pounder Posted Wednesday at 05:07 PM Share Posted Wednesday at 05:07 PM Loving your super heavy tank! I was tempted to get something big but chickened out!! 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/379949-terminatorinhells-wips/page/34/#findComment-6190798 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Terminatorinhell Posted Thursday at 01:56 AM Author Share Posted Thursday at 01:56 AM Lol I've had it for at least 12 years I figured I'd finish it. 1 Back to top Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/379949-terminatorinhells-wips/page/34/#findComment-6190864 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Pounder Posted Thursday at 09:23 PM Share Posted Thursday at 09:23 PM Better late than never!! Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/379949-terminatorinhells-wips/page/34/#findComment-6190941 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now