Imperial Fists Praetor in Tartaros Terminator Armour

Lovely model, I’ll definitely get one.

Imperial Fists really don’t need a second Praetor in Tartaros Armour though. Other legions don’t even have their own unique Praetors, I really think the Salamanders, Raven Guard need Power Armour and Terminator Praetors (and Iron Hands and Space Wolves need their other Praetors…) before the Fists start getting duplicates.

1 minute ago, Sky Potato said:

Lovely model, I’ll definitely get one.

Imperial Fists really don’t need a second Praetor in Tartaros Armour though. Other legions don’t even have their own unique Praetors, I really think the Salamanders, Raven Guard need Power Armour and Terminator Praetors (and Iron Hands and Space Wolves need their other Praetors…) before the Fists start getting duplicates.

They definitely don’t need the exact same model in a different pose before Raven Guard, Salamanders, Iron Warriors and World Eaters (probably forgetting someone) have got any. 

People have been squinting at the photos together and the new one appears to be shorter. I guess he's a response to when people were complaining about how HUGE he was/is when he released initially?

In which case it would be hilarious because they'll have pissed people off all over again.

Edited by Lord Marshal

1 minute ago, Lord Marshal said:

People have been squinting at the photos together and the new one appears to be shorter. I guess he's a response to when people were complaining about how HUGE he/is when he released initially?

Also an indicator how quick a resin mini can hit the shelves when the design is already done.

Man I hope the remaining praetors and special characters are absolutely stunning, if they're allowing extra ressources and release slots for duplicate poses now... perhaps they should use that budget on paying for a qa controller to make sure incorrectly sized or upside down weapons don't make it to production?

2 minutes ago, Doctor Perils said:

Man I hope the remaining praetors and special characters are absolutely stunning, if they're allowing extra ressources and release slots for duplicate poses now... perhaps they should use that budget on paying for a qa controller to make sure incorrectly sized or upside down weapons don't make it to production?

Patiently waiting for a RG bone to be thrown, or WE and this guy drops.

Just now, The4thHorseman said:

Just the usual GW spitting in HH players faces and telling us to enjoy it, because its something.

Alan Bligh is rolling in his grave.

I mean I think it’s weird as hell but that seems like a pretty wild statement after the amount of plastic kits Heresy has gotten in the last year. 

Let's not invoke Alan's name whenever a bad decision is made, please; particularly when his immediate colleagues and co-designers (Neil Wylie, Andy Hoare and to a lesser extent John French) are still very much part of Heresy's management as a system. There were plenty of bad decisions (from our perspective) made way back when by all the parties involved.