Kill Team Annual 2023 – Season of the Gallowdark

From this week's Sunday Preview.

Sunday Preview

Kill Team Annual 2023 – Season of the Gallowdark includes all of the rules from the Into the Dark, Shadowvaults, Soulshackle, and Gallowfall expansions, with 10 full kill teams, 45 missions, five Killzone terrain expansions, and a gripping Spec Ops campaign to play through. It’s the ultimate companion for games of Kill Team in close confines.

With 10 full Kill Teams, does this include the Ashes of Faith Expansion?

The Inquisitorial Agents are also getting a release.

So this rounds of the summer schedule in the combined roadmap, and we are onto autumn ( WHU already is in the autumn schedule.)

According to a mostly aos rumor doing the rounds wich was "proven" by this ( I say "proven" as unless there where delays this had to be this weeks next week preorder according to the roadmap.) Then its 3 weeks before the Tyranids preorder starts, but beyond that a whole lot of focus on AoS coming month(s).

15 minutes ago, skylerboodie said:

Annoying that all the rules get rounded up but not the lore, for those who prefer that aspect (but don't want to / can't afford to / scalpers prevent getting all separately).

I expect itll be on the vault eventually, or just look up a pdf online if they arent willing to sell it to you.

The individual releases of the KT is rather a good news. The court of the Archon can add some character in dark kins armies, even better if they have an updated datasheet . The inquisitorial retinue is also a nice touch. Not necesary instant buy but interesting options...

I managed to get the Ashes of Faith Box Set, so I'm happy about the Inquisition team- I want to have all the options for the Inquisition, but you can't do that with just one set of models. I didn't want two copies of the AoF box though, so I've been waiting for this. I'm knee deep in sisters for a painting challenge right now, so my AoF stuff is still on sprues, but Agents might end up being my next batch. I'm glad these guys are available, and they're niche enough that I don't think they'll sell out.

I'm debating whether or not it's worth my while to buy the medical lab terrain. I have a lot of scenarios and models with medical themes.

1 hour ago, Scribe said:

Yeah the delays to pretty much everything in terms of release or order fulfilment are really really killing my energy.

It's honestly a good thing for me that some things were delayed. AoS and Warcry have been bonkers for me this year as far as releases, and this was supposed to be a year of painting the backlog.

11 hours ago, ThePenitentOne said:

I'm debating whether or not it's worth my while to buy the medical lab terrain. I have a lot of scenarios and models with medical themes.

YeahI'd like one set but it's really annoying that GW only selling it as a double set of two duplicate sprues when one is all that is really required, so end up havng to pay twice the high cost.

Note: this is not an invitation for GW super-simps to jump in and tell me to just ebay the second sprue, the point is the forced duplication sales tactic sucks.

40 minutes ago, Emperor Ming said:

Inq price is rather disappointing for 6 models and a servo skull:sad:

If priced sensibly I woukd have picked up a box to have every option as intended but I am happy with my necromunda conversions to fill the gaps. Needed to be at least £10-15 lower than the other teams even with a decent discount you still need to buy a box of tempestus to fill out the slots maybe they shoukd have made it £5 more than other reams and just included a scions and sister of silence sprue and offered some value.

20 hours ago, MegaVolt87 said:

Hand of the Archon and Eldar corsairs, the best looking xenos kill teams IMO. Would

buy if KT was a thing in my area. 

It's so strange that the Hand of the Archon got done dirty with their 40k rules - they got none. WarCom today just said to use them as proxies for regular dudes. What a mess, one of the coolest kill teams getting shafted like this.