Warhammer+ Year 3: Content and Miniatures Teased.

Post up on Warcom with some of what's coming in the next year.

Knights, Necrons, and More in New Animations Coming Up on Warhammer+ - Warhammer Community (warhammer-community.com)

The video also teases this years subscription minis. Looks like the 40k one might be inspired by this classic Kasrkin artwork.

OIP.jpg.2656ef89f35e17b70394b6b67719d4a3.jpg

Why show a silhouette so obviously an artwork derived model? At this late, late stage thats just a pants on head moment. Its probably a nice mini but not a subscription draw.

Just went to cancel warhammer+ and i still have a month left for my year 2 sorceror, which i guess means i missed a payment one month, had no warhammer+ for that period and never noticed lol

They certainly look disappointing, value wise. 

Year 1 - diorama style Vindicator and boss sized Orc

Year 2 - sorcerer with 4 additional familiars, and great Terminator model

Year 3 - small scale basic character/ infantry models,  not even dioramic bases 

You know they aren't very good at building the hype around Warhammer+

"New animations are coming!"

The same animations you told us about, with largely the same clips that you showed in January

"New miniatures!"

But we aren't going to show you yet

"So much more content coming!"
Maybe. In the future. in the year 40,000. But we wont tell you when

*also that Knight bonk animation made me chuckle. Don't know why

Edited by darkhorse0607

I like the idea of basing the mini on classic artwork though I'm not sure if that's the actual plan or just coincidence. At one per year it's going to take a while to make any dent in the backlog :wink:

Anyways, mini looks to be very cool just not in a direction that makes me want it. Especially since we can expect it to be available through other channels down the line if I change my mind. The FOMO is weak.

Edited by andes

53 minutes ago, TrawlingCleaner said:

And what is definitely a Vampire would make an ace Archon conversion for Dark Eldar:

image.thumb.png.7f901758d473b5c9df1a4a1359c1de22.png

Model is armed with power sword and relic...sink plunger? :)

(Know its a bell just looks weird in silhoette sic)

Edited by Dark Shepherd

So... Pariah Nexus that's been discussed for 2/3 years has a couple of frames shown.

One frame of a chaos knight and one/ two frames of an imperial fist.

Sorry but it's poor. I've enjoyed the animations I've seen so far but I won't be subbing for y3. I did last year as the chaos term was iconic and the year before for the vindicare.

This time I'll just sub for a month for next summer hols and catch up then. 

Regardless of the causes, the animation releases are so slow it really isn't worth it when the minis aren't great/ must have.

Hold on - are they trying to get me to renew my subscription by teasing footage from Pariah Nexus, a show they had promised for my current subscription? 

Please tell me I misunderstood. If not, that's a joke.

21 minutes ago, Allart01 said:

Hold on - are they trying to get me to renew my subscription by teasing footage from Pariah Nexus, a show they had promised for my current subscription? 

Please tell me I misunderstood. If not, that's a joke.

Yeah, the wording was interesting imo. It wasn't "this is what's coming the during the rest of the year" it was "coming up in the next annual subscription" meaning any time between now and next August.

This leads me to believe that I highly doubt we will see Pariah Nexus, the Knight Bonk animation, or the Salamander (if that's different than Pariah Nexus) animation before the end of the calendar year. Maybe one out of the three but not all of them.

That vampire seems to have carelessly spilled that blood goblet upside down, no wonder they got exiled from the main Soulblight release to languish on WH+.

The Kasrkin looks nice, but reminding me of that art makes me sad that they don't make Imperial Armour books any more. At least the existing ones are in the WH+ vault... I guess...