Warhammer+ Year 3: Content and Miniatures Teased.

Just cancelled my auto renewal so no year 3 for me.

All that remains is if I want to try and binge watch any of the shows I hadn't got around to

Azrakh was coming up with a price for me (before cancelling - not checked since) but no options to add to cart - it had availability dates which had since passed

Nasty surprise yesterday when they took £50 out of my bank account without warning.  Even with auto-renewal you should at least warn the customer the payment is coming out, I was OK but it could get people into hot water if they haven't budgeted for that payment.  As for renewal I was on the fence about it but overall I still think it offers value for money.  If I take off the price of the mini (going with £21), then £29 (less then a pint a month) seems pretty reasonable for what you get really.  Problem is nothing really seems finished which was fine when it launched but there has been no progress since.

As a guard player I like the Kasrkin but I can understand it is a step down for everyone else.  Look at the first and second year models and this year's do seem pretty lacklustre.  Nothing wrong with them but neither really grabs you the way the previous ones have.

5 hours ago, Nova-V said:

Even with auto-renewal you should at least warn the customer the payment is coming out, I was OK but it could get people into hot water if they haven't budgeted for that payment.

Agreed this happened to me too. I thought I was going cancel mine and it renewed without warning. Still contemplating cancelling it and hopefully getting a partial refund. 

Woooot!

So funny story:

At the end of the first year, I debated keeping the membership, because whil I liked the Terminator, it wasn't quite as spectacular as the Vindicare; I decided to quit... And I did.

But then the auto-renewal setting on the membership kicked in, and I was a member for a full year without knowing it. I only found out about this when my auto renewal for year three showed up on the credit card bill. I thought I was going to miss my chance to get the Termie I was entitled to because I was too late.

Well, I'm happy to report that my Termie is on the way to my store as we speak, and I've decided that since year three has already been paid for, I'm just going to let it ride. I'll be ordering the vampire and using him as a Drukhari  Archon.

I think I'm going to make a relic card for his cup- there's an excellent song by Faith No More called Our Last Cup of Sorrow... So I think that's what his cup will be.

21 minutes ago, Joe said:

It's there for me.

Yeah I was able to choose the one I want free a couple of weeks ago (Von Carstein is showing as FREE in my screenshots), but on the websites now for actually placing the order for the free one and/or buying the second are not allowing me to do so. Not sure if others have had delays, or no one has been able to order yet.

On 9/18/2023 at 6:44 PM, irlLordy said:

Yeah, I can't order either. When I go to the page, it just says subscribe to warhammer plus rather than add to cart.

That happened to me. I had to click on subscribe which then took me to the Warhammer+ website. There it confirmed I already had a membership and asked me to select my free miniature.  After about 30 minutes the Games Workshop site updated to allow me to get my free miniature and buy the second.

7 hours ago, Grotsmasha said:

You need to sign in to your myWarhammer account and select one to be your free one, then it should be sorted.

well, just to be awkward! 

When I signed in to mywarhammer, I got a pop up as below to choose my free miniature... but last years one, which I already have.

However I can buy (with real money) the new one. So I may need to contact Customer service :laugh:

free mini.png

8 hours ago, Domhnall said:

well, just to be awkward! 

When I signed in to mywarhammer, I got a pop up as below to choose my free miniature... but last years one, which I already have.

However I can buy (with real money) the new one. So I may need to contact Customer service :laugh:

free mini.png

I had a simular issue with last years a few weeks ago I tried to order it, I had selected the termi, and then when I went to order it, it said i had to pay for it, it fixed itself weird bug, best be put down to gw being unable to code

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked up the Year 2 models (I'm monthly, and just became eligible) and cancelled my sub. I only used it for the models, and while I like the Kasrkin Sgt I can pick him up cheaper than the yearly sub if I get lucky on eBay, if they ever do a MTO, or just get a questionable copy. I only used the sub for the models, so it's just not worth it for me.