Legion Imperialis rulebook out in the wild.

Seeing as people have the book out in the wild, it can't be that far from release surely? I mean, even if it's an out of print version, the fact the "leaker" has only now shown it implies it totally is coming soon. After all, it you've had it all this time why wait otherwise?

13 minutes ago, Captain Idaho said:

Seeing as people have the book out in the wild, it can't be that far from release surely? I mean, even if it's an out of print version, the fact the "leaker" has only now shown it implies it totally is coming soon. After all, it you've had it all this time why wait otherwise?

Guess even if it has one out incorrectly - thanks to the shiny new automated system they have - that does at least suggest that the LI stuff is on the shelves and ready to be picked in the warehouse?

13 minutes ago, Captain Idaho said:

Seeing as people have the book out in the wild, it can't be that far from release surely?

Yes, give me my armies of tiny Space Marines, Tanks, Aircraft and Titans! :laugh:

I'm looking forward to incorporating this game with the mainline HH game, AI and AT for some exciting narrative campaign gaming :smile:

13 hours ago, Noserenda said:

Physic powers: Physic powers and physcers don’t exist in the game at this moment, not even for the thousand sons. They only got a special rule called “Kind shields: thousand sons models with this special rule gain the shield generator (6+) special rule”

More will be added to this post

So is Smite getting replaced with the Care Bear Stare?

14 minutes ago, Valkyrion said:

Without entering too much into a Monty Python sketch - why is it Legiones Astartes and yet Legions Imperialis? Why (or why not) the 'E'?

Incompetence? :D 

Edited by Noserenda

30 minutes ago, Valkyrion said:

Without entering too much into a Monty Python sketch - why is it Legiones Astartes and yet Legions Imperialis? Why (or why not) the 'E'?

Presumably because "legion" is a noun that can be applied to many factions and "legiones" is a term associated with "legiones astartes"

32 minutes ago, Stitch5000 said:

Presumably because "legion" is a noun that can be applied to many factions and "legiones" is a term associated with "legiones astartes"

I think most people associates "legion" to astartes, specially since this is about the Horus Heresy.  Maybe "Epic 30,000" would have been a better name to avoid confusions.

1 minute ago, lansalt said:

I think most people associates "legion" to astartes, specially since this is about the Horus Heresy.  Maybe "Epic 30,000" would have been a better name to avoid confusions.

There are "legions of Space Marines", sure, but "legion" in itself is a noun, there can be a "legion of enemies" (small l). 

"Legiones Astartes" is a brand name already, so to speak. 

"Epic" seems to have been dropped from the titles and is now a reference to the scale. 

There's certainly a logic to be discerned though. Who knows, in this day and age all kinds of businesses might have copyrighted things terms that might have been better suited but can;t be used?

1 hour ago, Joe said:

The chap who posted the big picture dump has apparently been asked by Games Workshop to delete the pictures and return his copy.

In for a penny, in for a pound. May as well take photos of all of it and distribute it as you've already crossed their line.

I'm looking at the stats in the "leaked" version, and idk how to tell you guys this, but I think it's faked.

The Baneblade gun ignores both marine's and terminator's armour, when any real connoisseur of the time period knows its supposed to be useless against marines. Solar Auxilia is meant to be fodder to marine players and auto-lose for daring to play something else in the game meant to be about marines.

6 hours ago, SkimaskMohawk said:

I'm looking at the stats in the "leaked" version, and idk how to tell you guys this, but I think it's faked.

The Baneblade gun ignores both marine's and terminator's armour, when any real connoisseur of the time period knows its supposed to be useless against marines. Solar Auxilia is meant to be fodder to marine players and auto-lose for daring to play something else in the game meant to be about marines.

It also calls them las rifle sections rather than the proper name ‘chaff’ so I think you’re right!