Space Wolves Power Armour Praetor + New MKVI Upgrades

I'm linking it and hoping it scales to Primaris.  I think this is the best SW have had in a long time and so will be making a purchase.

Bits that I would change, not a fan of the 6th numerals on the knee, no biggy, I can use green-stuff.  Not sure why there is an up arrow on his groin, reminds me of those toys you buy that have a button you can press and the packaging has an arrow to the button (press here).

Loving the beard, but it makes me think he gets out of Void-Warfare as you can't stuff that voluptuous beard into a helmet, so he gets a pass.

7 hours ago, MegaVolt87 said:

Yes, they are. Though that's going to take a while now if GW keeps doing a loyalist and traitor version of every consul. The wait continues. 

5 hours ago, Nephaston said:

Two actually, one in power armour and one in terminator armour. Afaik World Eaters, Salamanders, Iron Hands, Iron Warriors, and Raven Guard do not have any yet, TS and (now formerly) SW only had terminator ones, probably because of Geigor and Ahriman in plastic, Everyone else has both, though the Blood Angels power armour one is temporarily out of stock for a while now.

Iron Hands are what I'm waiting on in particular. A praetor in Gorgon terminator armor would be awesome

2 hours ago, Cleon said:

Personally I don't like it overall - it has many good points in the detail, but the overall model looks top heavy and off, like the shoulder pads and cape are for a larger scale model or haven't been fitted properly and that I'm struggling to get over.

I know what you mean. I felt the DG one had the same issue.

The new MK3 traitor champion's cape fit well though.

3 hours ago, Gamiel said:

Part of me hope we never see anything for the Iron Warriors,  just so the IW players can continue to complain :p 

Why, thank you for your benevolent sentiment... not sure I've even seen any Iron Warriors complaints in this thread about this model so your comment feels like a double slap in the face... oh well, I'm sure you felt it was constructive commentary to weedle on your fellow community members :)

1 hour ago, Doctor Perils said:

Why, thank you for your benevolent sentiment... not sure I've even seen any Iron Warriors complaints in this thread about this model so your comment feels like a double slap in the face... oh well, I'm sure you felt it was constructive commentary to weedle on your fellow community members :)

No offence ment, just trying to make a joke around the concept of the Iron Warriors Legion being complainers about their situation.

I love the new Praetor. Really like how solid it looks, and the detailing is great.  I also think the Mk VIs are pretty good (obligatory LOL at them being bullied into changing the helmets - though I think one or two across an army would be fine for a character or two!)

11 hours ago, Cleon said:

Personally I don't like it overall - it has many good points in the detail, but the overall model looks top heavy and off, like the shoulder pads and cape are for a larger scale model or haven't been fitted properly and that I'm struggling to get over.

I blame Primaris for that. Marines got bigger the shoulder pads never did. Heresy marines got bigger and the shoulders were resized accordingly but the damage of looking at nothing but Primaris marines wearing pauldrons designed for minis a full head shorter for the last 4 or 5 years is done. Alot of people are saying they look too big but in reality it's the Primaris that look too small and it's why I think the Bladeguard are the only good looking Primaris marines.  

The artwork of Primaris marines does not often depict the shoulder pads they way they actually look either a famous example being the 8th edition marines codex cover and while I understand why they never resized them (for compatability reasons with older kits) I really wish that they had.

33 minutes ago, OttoVonAwesome said:

I blame Primaris for that. Marines got bigger the shoulder pads never did. Heresy marines got bigger and the shoulders were resized accordingly but the damage of looking at nothing but Primaris marines wearing pauldrons designed for minis a full head shorter for the last 4 or 5 years is done. Alot of people are saying they look too big but in reality it's the Primaris that look too small and it's why I think the Bladeguard are the only good looking Primaris marines.  

The artwork of Primaris marines does not often depict the shoulder pads they way they actually look either a famous example being the 8th edition marines codex cover and while I understand why they never resized them (for compatability reasons with older kits) I really wish that they had.

Bladeguard basically have Gravis Pauldrons, which do make them look quite a bit hefty than the Tacticus that they wear.

I have to say Im impressed with this.  I will definitely be getting the Praetor and at least a couple of packs of the helms.  I think they have really hit the sweet spot here with the level of viking/norse type of appearance without the overly wolfy mcwolfyson approach of some other bits.  Perhaps they are learning that less is more?