Kill Team: Salvation (Striking Scorpions vs Primaris Scouts)

54 minutes ago, GenerationTerrorist said:

It would be great, from an aesthetic perspective, if the Sgt can be built to wear the Camo Cloak rather than only the Sniper. I really hope this is the case.

Painting Salvation

I felt the sniper rifle didn’t really fit the Salamanders vibe, but the cloak was too cool to pass up, so my Sergeant got to throw it on instead.

6 hours ago, JayJapanB said:

These guys look great.
I really like the guy on the right.

Cool to see all the bedrolls.

image.thumb.png.9567a568c4658dae4b37f497b3170ec3.png

Seeing these guys and the terminators with all their options makes me wanna see a tactical squad.
With lots of armour variety, and heavy weapons etc.

calling it now, by 11th edition they will have run out of nouns and ideas for primaris marines and the starter set will contain revamped tactical and devastator squads :)

3 hours ago, jimbo1701 said:

calling it now, by 11th edition they will have run out of nouns and ideas for primaris marines and the starter set will contain revamped tactical and devastator squads :)

It'll be tactical intercessors, to go alongside assault intercessors.

that's my prediction. And it'll be a bit like the sternguard, where there's a few firstborn bits thrown in.

35 minutes ago, Blindhamster said:

It'll be tactical intercessors, to go alongside assault intercessors.

that's my prediction. And it'll be a bit like the sternguard, where there's a few firstborn bits thrown in.

I kinda hope it's more than a few. Sternguard having only one mk7 helmet is rough.

Heck, I'd be happy if they just added more variety to the MKX stuff.

All the backpacks, torsos, heads etc are the same in intercessor squads. It's one of the issues still plaguing the range.

They have a lot more variety now, but it's spread so far between different units. I just want more flavour in each squad.

Like I think there is potential to improve.

Have some kind of apocalypse happen in the lore, and then marines will have to mish mash whatever old armour they come across.

image.thumb.png.050d6a6124065f3fce023ace469e71c7.png

7 hours ago, Mogger351 said:

As a partial observation, after watching the batrep on wh+, why were the minis all so chalky? Seemed a bit off to me. 

They definitely looked like they were painted by a different team for the Bat Rep as opposed to the Eavy Metal team for photography.

I think that is pretty typical for the WHTV stuff, though?

9 hours ago, Ripper.McGuirl said:

They definitely looked like they were painted by a different team for the Bat Rep as opposed to the Eavy Metal team for photography.

I think that is pretty typical for the WHTV stuff, though?

Even so I imagine they'd not leave them like they did, it looks like they primed in the wrong conditions.

In France, got mine at 12:00 (GMT+1) without too much problem. The queue took longer than originally quoted (20mins -> 30mins), and they've sill not fixed the confirmation page before being dumped back in the queue. Fortunately got the confirmation email so not too stressed about it.

I tried from Wayland, put it in the cart bang on 10am, got to the last bit of check-out at 10:03am, and it had changed to 'pre-order allocation sold' :ermm:

Managed to get a copy from an FLGS in my area though, but alas they appear to have sold their allocation now :confused:

Best of luck to anyone still searching! 

Edited by firestorm40k
Typo

1 hour ago, System Sound said:

80€ on third party stores... Boarding Actions coated me a 100€ and had 4 times the terrain...

Boarding action costs £55 more than this terrain set going off GW website. Seems like The third party you're talking about hasn't discounted this one to the same percentage as your boarding action.