A Non-Firestorm list

Tacitus

This is not really a serious list.  Its way too low on model count, but I was fiddling around with list building - tried doing this with Ultras, Calgar, Apothecary and BGV but couldn't pull it off - then I tried Dark Angels and came up with a list that makes me laugh

++ Army Roster (Imperium - Adeptus Astartes - Dark Angels) [1,995pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Battle Size: 2. Strike Force (2000 Point limit)

Detachment: Vanguard Spearhead

Show/Hide Options: Agents of the Imperium are visible, Imperial Knights are visible, Legends are visible, Titans are visible, Unaligned Forces are visible, Unaligned Fortifications are visible

+ Epic Hero +

Azrael [105pts]

Belial [85pts]

Lion El'Jonson [380pts]

+ Character +

Apothecary [75pts]: The Blade Driven Deep

Deathwing Strikemaster [80pts]: Mace of absolution, Storm Shield

+ Infantry +

Deathwing Command Squad [210pts]
. Command Terminator w/ Heavy Weapon: Plasma Cannon, Power Fist
. Command Terminator w/ Thunder Hammer & Storm Shield
. Deathwing Ancient
. Deathwing Apothecary
. Deathwing Champion

Hellblaster Squad [250pts]: Plasma Pistol
. 9x Hellblaster: 9x Close Combat Weapon, 9x Plasma Incinerator
. Hellblaster Sergeant

+ Vehicle +

Nephilim Jetfighter [195pts]: Avenger mega bolter

Nephilim Jetfighter [195pts]: Avenger mega bolter

Ravenwing Dark Talon [210pts]

Ravenwing Dark Talon [210pts]

++ Total: [1,995pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe

Azrael and the apothecary join the Hellblasters and infiltrate to a midfield objective leaving a circle in the middle for the Lion to Deep Strike into it.  Azrael gives the Hellblasters 4++, the Lion gives them 4+++ FNP.   The planes just strafe if you don't move to the middle and engage.  Belial and his Terminators run around sticky capping stuff. I hope.  If you don't move to the Hellblasters who get to Overcharge all day long with a 4+++, will be tough to shoot off with a 4++ while ressurecting due to the apothecary - and if you don't move close they'll have a -1 to get hit plus the benefit of cover- and to make me laugh, so do the aircraft.  Not within 12" of the models with a 36+ inch range and 50" movement?  -1 to hit and benefit of cover. 

I'm tempted to try and refine it, probably swap out some aircraft, trade 2-3 for a Stormraven - get some Ravenwing to flank and sticky cap with the booby trap strat...  try and get a couple min size phobos units to cap, fade, and then come back from strategic reserves outflanking via the Guerilla tactics strat. 

4 hours ago, Tacitus said:

Azrael and the apothecary join the Hellblasters and infiltrate to a midfield objective leaving a circle in the middle for the Lion to Deep Strike into it.  Azrael gives the Hellblasters 4++, the Lion gives them 4+++ FNP.   The planes just strafe if you don't move to the middle and engage.  Belial and his Terminators run around sticky capping stuff. I hope.  If you don't move to the Hellblasters who get to Overcharge all day long with a 4+++

Its only a 4+++ FNP vs mortals the lion give them. Which they already have one time from Azrael.

Also im not sure how you think the hazardous thing works but for each one failed one guy dies without any kind of save. Only characters and vehicles takes 3 mortal wounds which can be save with some kind of FNP

5 hours ago, Sir Clausel said:

Its only a 4+++ FNP vs mortals the lion give them. Which they already have one time from Azrael.

Also im not sure how you think the hazardous thing works but for each one failed one guy dies without any kind of save. Only characters and vehicles takes 3 mortal wounds which can be save with some kind of FNP

Ahh I was still doing last edition's version.  And yeah I know Azrael gives them FNP for one turn.  Lion can do it all the turns. Which is less important with the change to Hazardous.