Weta Workshop - Captain Titus Statue

The meme that never dies.

Standing 610mm tall on a 400mm base, this statue dwarfs a standard Space Marine miniature and is packed full of extra detail, which makes it a truly premium piece for fans of the Adeptus Astartes, Space Marine 2, and Warhammer 40,000 in general.

HuALRbxA5inoFJF2.jpg

And if that regular Battleline edition wasn’t enough, there’ll be a strictly limited edition version (only 1,300 will be made!) which will give you the option of an interchangeable thunder hammer and additional gore-covered teeth for the chainsword. It also includes display stands for the options you don’t include on your statue.

BddEd4FLHkPdOM9I.jpg

bgnXSUQvZVdPrJzW.jpg

We can also reveal that the next two statues that Wētā will be working on are Abaddon the Despoiler, and Celestine, the Living Saint! There’s yet another statue in the works, but we don’t have the vermillion-level clearance to release that information.

Weta Workshop store link.

Edited by Lord Marshal

Just now, DemonGSides said:

The people laughing about the price have never looked at the anime statue market. This guy is borderline affordable compared to some of those exorbitant costs. 

Yeah and some of them prices I would laugh at too. There is a very nice Soundwave statue I have it was not cheap.

Titus is not worth £1399. But then price for 40K stuff now for me is a big factor.

That looks roughly 500x cooler than the Primaris Lieutenant Captain Titus mini we got earlier this year.

Maybe some of Weta's talent will rub off on whoever did the goofier poses for some of GW's latest Marines!

Edit - and yes, there is definitely a market for this stuff. I have a friend who collects these kinds of things and that is pretty standard pricing.

Edited by phandaal

1 hour ago, Brother Captain Arkley said:

Yeah and some of them prices I would laugh at too. There is a very nice Soundwave statue I have it was not cheap.

Titus is not worth £1399. But then price for 40K stuff now for me is a big factor.

It's 1399 New Zealand dollarydoos - works out about £675

9 minutes ago, Brother Captain Arkley said:

Abaddon might push me over the edge... 

Tell me about it, Frater.

I tried to make an order to see the shipping fee and for it's another 300 euros, so roughly 1600 euros. It's too much and with Abbadon it will be worse probably.

Btw I tried for example to send it in Great Britain and in dollars was about 1400. So I dunno but I don't think it will be only 675 pounds like @Halandaar said. 

Edit : Yep site said it's £1,127.79s excluded taxes.

Edited by Alby the Slayer

2 hours ago, DemonGSides said:

The people laughing about the price have never looked at the anime statue market. This guy is borderline affordable compared to some of those exorbitant costs. 

It's not Mari Illustrious Makinami though, so nowhere near the value :wink:

I like the detail work but not the details themselves if that makes any sense. I'm really not as big a fan of the damaged look, well done as it may be, and it's still a Primaris Ultramarine at the end of the day. Does give me the idea to print out a giant marine though.

1 hour ago, Alby the Slayer said:

Tell me about it, Frater.

I tried to make an order to see the shipping fee and for it's another 300 euros, so roughly 1600 euros. It's too much and with Abbadon it will be worse probably.

Btw I tried for example to send it in Great Britain and in dollars was about 1400. So I dunno but I don't think it will be only 675 pounds like @Halandaar said. 

Edit : Yep site said it's £1,127.79s excluded taxes.

Does that have VAT on as well, because I think that will need adding too if not.