Weta Workshop - Captain Titus Statue

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, rookie40K said:

My Titus statue just arrived tonight. The box is twice the size I was expecting and about 5 times heavier. It’s big. Very big.

Make sure you keep the box in case you ever need to pack it up to move or if you sell it.

It’s actually still in the box because I have 4 kids ages 6, 4, 2, and 1 running around I have no idea where to put it. There is an insect logo on the side so the kids think it’s a giant bug. Seeing the size of the box and the weight of it in person definitely has me excited. I’ll update on quality once I open it, but yeah it’s beastly and a lot more difficult to figure out where to put it. It kinda reminds me of the movie Christmas Story when the father gets the lamp leg package. That didn’t turn out too well for him.

6 hours ago, rookie40K said:

It’s actually still in the box because I have 4 kids ages 6, 4, 2, and 1 running around I have no idea where to put it. There is an insect logo on the side so the kids think it’s a giant bug. Seeing the size of the box and the weight of it in person definitely has me excited. I’ll update on quality once I open it, but yeah it’s beastly and a lot more difficult to figure out where to put it. It kinda reminds me of the movie Christmas Story when the father gets the lamp leg package. That didn’t turn out too well for him.

Amazing comparison, but I do hope the statue ends up in safer situation than in the movie!

On 11/16/2023 at 3:20 PM, DemonGSides said:

The people laughing about the price have never looked at the anime statue market. This guy is borderline affordable compared to some of those exorbitant costs. 

Because with Anime you get a schoolgirl and her panda bear which are two models instead of just one. 

• 2 weeks later...