The Advent (Rumour) Engine 2023

Actually for 40k it could be corteaz his eagle.. the scale seems small enough ( but not too small) for a pet for its size.

I hope each 2 rumor engine next to each other is related to each other... so we get more context later. My heart knows they didnt think it trough that much though.

You have the purity seal looking thing here, certainly an odd piece. Makes me think either Cities of Sigmar for AoS or Sisters of Battle for 40k.

Which means it must be Necromunda or something like that :)

Edited by WrathOfTheLion

Hmm.. That new one could be inquisition related too, even more so in fact.... I think one of the 54mm inquisitors had a crossbone purity seal too  ( the torian one maybe ? Im on mobile so its hard to check now)

Weird, it was the first thing running in my mind when i saw the seal, that ive seen something similar (crossbones.. without skull as with skull its ordo xenos) in relations to the inquisition game.

And to be honest the pipes give it a more grabbed together look ( so more cawdor)

This might  be a bit of a reach but the edge below the sign looks curved like the edge of a base and seem like a bigger base at that. Artillery piece? Some characters do come on big bases though so could be something like the Lord Solar. If not guard that something for Necorumda but I'd be happy to see Death Korps or Catachans.

I hope for enough plastic Krieg to field an army of them- Castellan, Command Squads, Weapon Team dudes... All of it. 

I don't want to be required to field non-Krieg dudes in order to have an army. And I'm not paying Forgeworld prices or dealing with resin to achieve that goal, so bring on the Krieg. Give me something to be happy about instead of all this marine only 30k nonsense.