Black Library Preview - 09/12/2023

There's a certain amount of logic to Trazyn given he survived the purge of other finecast characters, but revealing him the day the Necron codex and other minis are released would be a choice.

Also, aren't all the other BL Celebration minis characters who started as BL characters who've then made the jump to minis? Trazyn doesn't fit that pattern.

Edited by Vassakov

4 hours ago, Son of Carnelian said:

Would love to know what AD-B is up to next. Just re-read the Night Lords trilogy and it still hits. 

I'd love a BL  sequel. Or an AoS novel just to see his hand in that setting

I know I'm in the minority, but I really don't think the NL trilogy is that good though. I read it after I read most of his later stuff, and it actually turned me off of Night Lords as a faction.

3 hours ago, Noserenda said:

It's always been a model tied to a recent book release, so could be another Dawn of fire tie in, maybe a Plastic Eidolon or something else unannounced?

I could see Eidolon, Borz from the recent Lion book, etc.

38 minutes ago, Marshal Rohr said:

Getting real nervous we aren’t getting an ADB novel. 

edit: :cry:

This line up...sad reacts.

I slept horribly, woke up to this, it may be a 'dont go online until the caffeine kicks in' day.

Well the most exciting thing today is on Fnac, which is that Graham McNeill is doing the opening Old World story, for order the 24th January!

Otherwise, really really happy with many of the books previewed but sad there is no crime, nor no new dawn of fire, nor no new Necromunda. 

2 minutes ago, Petitioner's City said:

Well the most exciting thing today is on Fnac, which is that Graham McNeill is doing the opening Old World story, for order the 24th January!

Otherwise, really really happy with many of the books previewed but sad there is no crime, nor no new dawn of fire, nor no new Necromunda. 

Wonder why this wasn't covered in the preview, when they had said they'd have something from old world. Perhaps there's another delay

7 minutes ago, Petitioner's City said:

Always happy to see signs of life on TOW side of things. I have been looking forward to the resurrection of real Warhammer for years. I realize that hoping for it to not be a broken afterthought flies in the face of all reason and evidence, but hope springs eternal.

Even though my top 2 factions (VC and OK) were both excluded from the relaunch, I’m still excited for it. Hopefully the fiction is not all Brets and Tomb Kings to tie in as closely as possible with Primary Product as I have zero interest in either faction. 

But hey, any signs of life are good!