Anyone here plays this video game? I do and I must admit is far more entertaining than I suspected.

Nearly absorbing :devil:

If some plays it, my username there is AGRAMARLUNAWOLF,so we can duel.:HS:

And if someone wants to try it (is free, afterall) in this link you can enter, and we can gain ,both, some gold coins:

https://horuslegions.page.link/KedwrgKkW9STTuwh9

The official Web page is

https://www.horusheresylegions.com/

See you on the Battle fields!

I played it for a long while but hit a point where advancing without spending got really tedious, it was a decent free to play up until that point though. One of the few places that took Sisters of Silence seriously too :D 

I would absolutely recommend any serious Heresy fan download it (preferably on pc) because the card archive is the single best collection of Heresy era art in existence, though i think you need to clear the tutorial bits to see it?

1 hour ago, Noserenda said:

would absolutely recommend any serious Heresy fan download it (preferably on pc) because the card archive is the single best collection of Heresy era art in existence, though i think you need to clear the tutorial bits to see it?

Do you mean the "Card List" submenu? I can see these cards without any requirements.

While on the subject, imo some cards from the original HH CCG compare well to the Legions offerings:

HH CCG (2003)

Click on a card to open.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what you think but some new artworks looks like previews of things to come.

HHL_Legionary-Fortrax_teaser-Steam.jpg

07-Legionary-Ravkos-Night-Lords.png

The reasons I think this is the case is because every other artwork is based on an existing miniature, but these one look new.

https://www.horusheresylegions.com/card-list-hidden-dagger-expansion/nggallery/hidden-dagger

9 minutes ago, AGRAMAR said:

I think it's not new. If you speak about the Night Lord

I took Sparika's comment as a general one, I don't know if he's referring to something specific in the card's artwork.

For example, the fact that the Ghost Legion has a Hydra banner and identifies as "XX" (Hidden Dagger Alpha Legion set) is new to me. I mean there is lore that this was the case, but this is the first time (afaic) that GW sets it in stone, as it were, 

• 2 weeks later...

What I meant is that the newest artwork style looks to be directly based on actual existing miniatures. Older artworks looks as inspired by but not based on. You recognize a marines, but you also know this particular version does not exist. Oppositely, when looking at new artworks you can directly recognize some details on some of the new miniatures.

For instance the following is clearly based on the new Mk3 armour
13-Phorosius-Support-Alpha-Legion.png

This one is even more telling, as we know it is a new design from the studio.

10-Cthonian-Sentinel-Imperial-Army.png

What I mean is that Horus Heresy Legion artists do not design new stuff, they do illustration based on material provided by GW. And apparently, some materials are provided by GW before the actual miniatures are actually previewed.

So, looking back at the cards, those MK2 and MK5 design looks modern and may indicate a new armour mark kit is coming. It seems to me we may as well believe that if the illustrator pick a Mk5 rather than 4 or 3 it is not out of personnal choice but because the kit is coming.

Ok, true Mk5 already exists from Forgeworld in resin but at the same time we also seen a new Apothecary in Mk5. Initial release of new MK3 models on characters previewed the new Mk3 kit.

• 4 weeks later...

Given her seniority she definitely has access to juvenat treatments and could be between 30 and 300 in that art :D 

Its not an uncommon setup for warlords who change during the heresy to have a card that changes them to their altered form in their decks, so her final form is a possibility, though i can see why they may not be using that for promo lol.

On 2/23/2024 at 5:07 PM, EverythingIsGreat said:

Nice. In my head canon I always imagined her as older-looking (she is after all captain of a Legion top capital ship) but no complaints. Is the "Rose Watered in Blood" (nod to ADB) to be an unofficial moniker for her?

Think of a 200 year-old Cpt. Janeway and you are not off the mark.

• 2 weeks later...

"Even a man of peace must fight to protect it." – ???

New character coming for next season. It is a surprise but we have one clue:

image.png.8703f7864d21b7e430a09e0a169f1944.png

On 3/6/2024 at 9:20 AM, Pacific81 said:

It's pretty funny that this mobile game has absolutely tons of beautiful artwork, both classic and newly designed, while the Legions Imperialis game (the actual core product for GW) has nowt - all of the published material so far utterly soul-less as a result.

In some ways perhaps it shows where all of the money is..

Agree,but I think the real thing is the target of the game. Afterall, maybe GW learned one or two thing after DoW saga..