Legions Imperialis - Plastic Arvus Lighters

10 minutes ago, MoriyaSchism said:

Closely guarded weapon vaults makes me think of Ad Mech or Dreadwing.

Weren't we missing a DA specific paladin/praetor?

1 hour ago, Matcap86 said:

Weren't we missing a DA specific paladin/praetor?

could also be upgrades for SoS, they have Adrathic weapons, which are the most pohibited weapon type in the imperium, if anyone outside of the Talons possesses one and doesn't immediately hand it over they and prettymuch everyone around them are put to the sword.

33 minutes ago, DuskRaider said:

Comments on the FB announcement of the Arvus seem to hint at plastic Armigers and perhaps Mechanicum Knights will be released at some point. 

Armigers was another one I was surprised didn't make the transition to plastic so that would be great!

1 hour ago, Matcap86 said:

Armigers was another one I was surprised didn't make the transition to plastic so that would be great!

Absolutely agreed, especially with the ridiculous price tag on both the Armigers and Mechanicum Knights and the fact that they packaged it in a way that you’d need three boxes worth of the Armigers in order to make a minimum sized unit of Helverin. It’s why my buddy is currently looking to print me some, especially since they’re all over the place in the LI Knight rules to the point that they seem like they’re mandatory (they’re really not). 

6 hours ago, MoriyaSchism said:

Closely guarded weapon vaults makes me think of Ad Mech or Dreadwing.

They could do a 1st Legion upgrade, like they did for Sons of Horus. A lot of times they've rolled those upgrades out in relatively numeric order.

I do really want to see the melee upgrades though, so hopefully that's at LVO if not next Thursday.

As for the Arvus Lighter, very nice to see it in plastic. I think the resin one was intended to be on the shelf for longer, as it was at release, but the game was delayed. So it originally would have had a few months longer of a life in LI than how things ended up happening.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion

6 hours ago, WrathOfTheLion said:

They could do a 1st Legion upgrade, like they did for Sons of Horus. A lot of times they've rolled those upgrades out in relatively numeric order.

Ooooh great shoutout, that's something to look forward to. Lots of potential in those kind of sets. And knowing warcom this will be a third of the HH previews for the rest of the year. 1 set of weapons every second week.  

1 hour ago, The Praetorian of Inwit said:

At this point it feels like they've given up on supporting HH 2.0 with model release. Just resin characters every few weeks. Even then several Legions are still missing Praetors. 

... We just got teasers for probably a whole new range of plastics? Likely to be announced on the preview next week.

1 hour ago, The Praetorian of Inwit said:

At this point it feels like they've given up on supporting HH 2.0 with model release. Just resin characters every few weeks. Even then several Legions are still missing Praetors. 

They're about to roll out an entire Solar Auxilia range in plastic. They published a roadmap many months ago, and have followed it pretty faithfully.

There's also a plastic melee upgrade kit coming, as well as a command squad for the Legiones Astartes.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion

They look great. :biggrin: Typically, I have the FW resin ones with all the assembly fun that entails :facepalm: 

On 1/11/2024 at 7:28 PM, Marshal Rohr said:

Flight of the Valkyries intensifies

But Valkyries are 40K not 30K :tongue: :laugh: (j/k)