Lost Command squad and loss of mixed Deathwing Squad.

Harleqvin

I'd be happy with a Lieutenant in TDA, let alone company heroes.

Once the Blood Angels lost their Apothecary in TDA it never came back. I'm not holding my breath for GW to do anything more than offer a Legends sheet for this edition. At best it'll carry over to 11th if the rules are similar enough. I noticed there's still an Ancient in TDA option in the 10th edition SM Codex that has no official new-scale model equivalent so who knows.

One thing I -will- hope for is a 31-39k setting, much like the recent Old World game that's brought back the older Fantasy models. My Angels of Death collection would be quite applicable to that setting.

• 2 weeks later...

I just received my DW Assault Box.  The models are really cool looking.  Too bad I spent so much money in building an All Deathwing army from Editions 3 through 9 only for them to be too small in comparison to the 10th edition versions.

As I am reading the codex, there are alot of nerfs.  I can't believe they stripped the Deathwing from using combination of melee weapons and heavy weapons.

The Detachment rules are bland and very situational. 

I must say I haven't been this disappointed since Jervis wrote the 5th edition codex.