17 minutes ago, Redcomet said:

Wait wait, they skimped and put in the poor ones… wow

Yep.  It’s ridiculous.  All I can figure is they have a bunch of the old ones left.  Maybe after they run out they’ll swap?

2 hours ago, zarkkarn said:

Not the new sprue packed with the deathwing assault though. Which is a big shame as templars got their new upgradr included in the combat patrol it would have been a nice prrcident to set that thr upgrades were subsidised in the relevant patrols. The old dark angel primaris sprue is pretty lack luster compared to the new one.

Oh wow, didn't even notice that. Half hoping that's one of the many new site messups and they put in the wrong one on the sprue pictures. But yeah bad form if that's the case.

2 hours ago, crimsondave said:

Yep.  It’s ridiculous.  All I can figure is they have a bunch of the old ones left.  Maybe after they run out they’ll swap?

Not a chance of the upgrade sprue swapping for two reasons.  First the stock put in the CP boxes is made specifically for those boxes, they don't just use existing stock.  The logistics of combining sprues and printed pieces and then not warehousing anything for too long pretty much precludes having available overstocks for a different product.  Second imagine the backlash if one week someone gets the old sprue and the next week people get the new one l, all the old customers would be miffed.  There is no way they would expose themselves to the bad will that would generate.

32 minutes ago, Matcap86 said:

Half hoping that's one of the many new site messups and they put in the wrong one on the sprue pictures. 

The Combat Patrol is described on Warhammer Community as containing "two Dark Angels Primaris upgrade sprues", i.e. the old ones, so it's not just a mistake on the webstore.

Looks like the transfer sheet that was initially shown that did not come in the Deathwing Assault box IS coming in the Deathwing Knights boxes.  Watching an unboxing of the new Dark Angels from today.

Just went to the GW website to see if anything sold out yet.  They are still selling the old Deathwing Terminators kits at full price that they deleted most of the options for out of the new codex.

Edited by crimsondave

27 minutes ago, crimsondave said:

Looks like the transfer sheet that was initially shown that did not come in the Deathwing Assault box IS coming in the Deathwing Knights boxes.  Watching an unboxing of the new Dark Angels from today.

Just went to the GW website to see if anything sold out yet.  They are still selling the old Deathwing Terminators kits at full price that they deleted most of the options for out of the new codex.

Yep, Sprues and Brews has an unboxing with confirmation. I don't understand why they're so secretive about these goofs...

Screen Shot 2024-02-24 at 2.52.31 PM.png

1 hour ago, crimsondave said:

I am sure some people want to get pieces as the last chance.

1 hour ago, Orange Knight said:

Just want to comment on how much better Asmodai looks without the smoke. Here are some pics of one Siege Studios painted up:

FB_IMG_1708863988071.jpg

FB_IMG_1708863990864.jpg

I was thinking no smoke, now I know no smoke.  I’m also cutting that flaming skeleton ridiculousness off Belial’s base.

9 minutes ago, Felix Antipodes said:

Another pre-order window, still no DA stuff downunder.  Just how slow is that boat?

It circles the Artic ten times to bless the products before moving south, is common knowledge.