AdMech PowerWash Simulator

Excellent concept, but the 5 fps trailer is making me a little apprehensive about how well the game is likely to run. I'll check it out for sure.

Didn't even know it had already been announced so this was a pleasant surprise. Actually looks quite entertaining. I rarely play videogames these days, I think the only ones I did play in 2022 and 2023 were Shootas, Blood & Teef and Boltgun . Should be worth a punt if the price is right. Plus, given my feelings towards Land Raiders getting to clean them up gets me feeling a certain way. 

1 hour ago, grailkeeper said:

Frinkiac - S06E16 - I KNOW THOSE WORDS BUT THAT sentence MAKES NO SENSE.

For those unfamiliar, powerwash simulator is a game where you use a water pressure washer to wash dirt off various filthy things in sections; buildings, a wide variety of vehicles, fairground rides etc with different nozzles (power vs spray width), one scene at a time.  It's not exactly AAA graphics, but it's relaxing and meditative - much more fun than real cleaning! My moderate gaming PC happily runs it at 100+ FPS.

They've done various themed DLC (some paid, some free) addons to the main game, and this is now the 40K one, if you fancy cleaning the mud and blood off a land raider etc.

YES!!!! Finally, I've been checking every month just in case this dropped and I missed it. Powerwash Simulator is one of those satisfyingly simple games that I semi-regularly go back too.

2 hours ago, Naryn said:

Excellent concept, but the 5 fps trailer is making me a little apprehensive about how well the game is likely to run. I'll check it out for sure.

Its an older game now, it runs well on just about anything :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, Grotsmasha said:

YES!!!! Finally, I've been checking every month just in case this dropped and I missed it. Powerwash Simulator is one of those satisfyingly simple games that I semi-regularly go back too.

Its an older game now, it runs well on just about anything :thumbsup:

Let me power wash GC and HH era equipment on unreal 5 in 4k ultra settings. :wub:

So is this what some people do nowadays instead of seeing a therapist ?!?... It seems kinda lame but also I can see the allure of contentedness.... In the end I'm smiling at the Absurdity of some games.... 

M.