9D8EDnvZRUWNYrtT.jpg

WarCom Article.

Every year, we celebrate the vast world of Warhammer miniatures at Warhammer Day, and our massive library of video games with the Warhammer Skulls festival, but we don’t have anywhere to salute the mountains of marvellous Warhammer licenced merchandise with the attention it deserves – until now.

Introducing Warhammer Relics, the official festival honouring all of the awesome merch accessorising your Warhammer hobby. It’s the perfect time to reveal and announce some incredible new loot, and pick up some bargains with plenty of sales from our partners all week.

Some really cool stuff in here. The Justaerin are going on my shopping list.

Some interesting stuff there.

The DK book is intrigueing though hope it dosen't herald that Black Library are in trouble.

Display cases look cool and I'll be tempted to pick some up when my partner and I move to a bigger place.

Hope the cosplay stuff also includes 40k stuff as I wouldn't say no to a nice power sword or Nemesis Halberd to hang on the wall.

I was already looking at the Joy-Toy MkIV Sergeant and toying with getting a Cataphractii to repaint, guess I'll just hold out and get a Justaerin or two as well...

40 minutes ago, Casual Heresy said:

Some interesting stuff there.

The DK book is intrigueing though hope it dosen't herald that Black Library are in trouble.

The number of Star Wars books DK put out didn't seem to hurt the fiction sales. It's probably just a new avenue for reference books.

Agreed on the DK book - a method of widening the appeal as has been done with Star Wars and Lego.

I was redirected to Amazon to pre-order which was a surprise.

It will go on my birthday wish- list - my son will enjoy it too. Probably more kind friendly than the Realm of Chaos books I have in the loft!

Pretty cool actually, been eyeballing some shirts for a while so the discount would be nice, also vaguely planning a burgschneider offer in the summer roughly too so i may grab some of that :D 

Like others  find the little display cases pretty intriguing, it would be cool to have a couple of models out on various shelves without having to worry about dust and such.

I was excited by the wicked bricks display cases...till I went to the site and looked at prices on similar sized containers... ouch :ohmy:... I might as well go buy a combat patrol instead... :laugh:

wicked bricks are wickedly expensive !.... 

M. 

Edited by MithrilForge

Those Wicked Bricks cases look nice. I did just buy two display cases for the models I painted for a friend of mine that seem a lot less sturdy. Kinda of annoying timing but never mind...

Are those wicked brick back scenes replaceable? If so I'm sure someone will get HH styled ones, these would be great for HH characters and primarch displays for your desk. 

On 3/4/2024 at 12:43 PM, Marshal Rohr said:

If we don’t get an Incredible Cross Sections Im gonna lose it. 

All of my yes.