April's free mini of the month is a Deathwing Knight!

On 4/6/2024 at 6:32 PM, Halandaar said:

That's fine when it comes to general availability stuff that third-party stockists have access to, but there are a surprisingly large amount of products that are GW-only, so if you're after one of those kits you are no worse off buying them in a physical Warhammer store than you would be from buying online. 

My local independent shop will order in "GW webstore only" items on request, at a slightly smaller discount than items they regularly stock.

7 hours ago, Xenith said:

I managed to snag one before they disappeared, really nice model though much taller/longer/different proportions to other TDA I think than we've seen before.

I've scraped off all the DA stuff and deciding what legion he needs to be in:

Looks good. I’m not commenting in Instagram so I say stick a blood drop in the middle of those wings on the chest!

On 4/8/2024 at 6:35 PM, SpaceDwalin said:

My local independent shop will order in "GW webstore only" items on request, at a slightly smaller discount than items they regularly stock.

I know it's possible for third-party stockists to order the "direct-only" models in, but the majority don't bother because they have to pay the RRP to do so, which in turn means if they're offering them to punters at a discount, they're making a loss on them. 

I suppose some stores are willing to take the hit on those items in the hope you buy a bunch of other stuff from them at the same time which they can make a profit on, rather than you getting your entire order from GW.

I got my first post-primaris marine yesterday so did this scale comparison with a selection of older terminators. From left to right: OG prototype, Rogue Trader body with 2nd edition arms, Dark Vengeance starter set, and a resin cataphractii conversion.

I was asked to assemble my free model in the shop but later asked to just clip the bits and go because they needed the space for more games.

IMG_20240410_144024~2.jpg