Lelith Hesperax: Queen of Knives by Mike Brooks

Just when I thought I'd completed my LE collection of these character novels they bring out another one!

This should be an interesting read though. I don't think we've had Lelith as a character in a BL publications before so fleshing out the character beyond 'space dark elf goes stab'. Plus I enjoy Mike's work so I'm optimistic about this one.

WoW they had me at Mike Brooks but I stayed for Lelith :laugh: I'm too intelligent to do Collectors books (which technically means I have no disposable income for extravagance:tongue:

So I'm Quite happy to see the Hardback will be out soon after as well. I will say though that's a damn fine LE book though :wub:

M.    

More Dark Eldar fiction is always good. Not sure how I feel about political intrigue in a Lelith book as I always felt that her whole schtick was being “above it all” and just killing for fun/sport. But I guess her trying to leave Commoragh for whatever reason and being forced back could work as a plot hook. Kind of a female BDSM elf John Wick thing.

I hope Lucius shows up, I feel like him and Lelith could make for good rivals. Lelith is probably more martially skilled overall, but she can’t kill him for obvious reasons. Guess I’m just wish-listing now but—do it BL!

1 hour ago, Rain said:

More Dark Eldar fiction is always good. Not sure how I feel about political intrigue in a Lelith book as I always felt that her whole schtick was being “above it all” and just killing for fun/sport. But I guess her trying to leave Commoragh for whatever reason and being forced back could work as a plot hook. Kind of a female BDSM elf John Wick thing.

I hope Lucius shows up, I feel like him and Lelith could make for good rivals. Lelith is probably more martially skilled overall, but she can’t kill him for obvious reasons. Guess I’m just wish-listing now but—do it BL!

Honestly a far from expected book popping up that (potentially/partly) delves further on two storylines that have been on ice for a long time, that some (probably just me) speculated would both be looked again when its time to hype up emperors children.. only a day after the (equally random in timing) EC index announcement. Its hard to stay the ever skeptical me haha.

This is not one of the plot lines I refer to, but had to immediately think about this short story :

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/10/21/psychic-awakening-into-the-voidgw-homepage-post-2/

This is exciting and unexpected so I welcomed it!

After the Ynnari debacle, something I find very interesting but it seems forgotten for years now (where is the third damn book)? anything drukhari/aeldari related is cool.

I will go for the normal release though. Can't seem to justify 65 € or more for LE anymore.