Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  

So due to the unavoidable move to my hobby space, I had to pivot what I'd be completing for the month.  I choose "Ded Killy" here,

 

Ded Killy.jpg

 

and over a few small sittings yesterday I was able to finish him up. In hindsight, I *PROBABLY* had enough time to finish Ezekial, but am happy with Killy here,

 

large.PSX_20260126_103600.jpg.bbc4075238

large.PSX_20260126_103621.jpg.54c2d58182

large.PSX_20260126_103643.jpg.e12629004a

Okay

 

Not great, but in my defense I did a lot of SM vehicles I hadn't been planning on? So... yay?

 

3x Plagueburst Crawlers

20260104_012257.thumb.jpg.f191e73931a16063b6a9618c63870658.jpg

20260104_012440.thumb.jpg.7ef395201175d19a7ba794db04ba5573.jpg

20260104_012057.thumb.jpg.dbbc758942519ccc933b09fa0dec6100.jpg

 

2x Blight Haulers

20260104_005936.thumb.jpg.47bf1d811fbf237c6c3e5b1c51b049d0.jpg

20260104_010048.thumb.jpg.54b4f41fcd7db21916e0e7597d50d329.jpg

 

The rest... no on: 1x Lord Discordant,  3x Chaos Bikers, 1x Warpsmith, 1x Knight Errant, 1x Abhorrent Class Knight

 

Looks like my stubborn queue will be strong for February haha

On 1/12/2026 at 6:48 PM, JuliusAgricola said:

January

 

I, Strikemaster JuliusAgricola , embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of January pledge to complete 1 x Lieutenant w/ Combi Weapon, 5 x Deathwing Knights, and 5 x Incursors by month's end.

The incursors are half done, but I need to get them over the line. Might be pushing it for 18 days but I'll give it a go!

 

  Reveal hidden contents

large.1000040095.jpg.50afab4ca8c829b3f267056b37558a22.jpg

large.1000040096.jpg.b83c289200470d81fcf1efd2d02601fe.jpg

 

 

Didn't get to the terminators as I painted and stripped them, then had to pin all the hammers, they'll have to be February's problem. Got 5 incursors and a combi lt done though! 

 

image.thumb.jpeg.0c24df0f3ee01b7379a904f1287c0264.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.f46b98da4e6c83794f08b3fd2b959133.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.7cc1cbf274ec0c0344544f8598124876.jpeg

 

image.thumb.jpeg.c484bac93c326508e37c570708b25fde.jpeg

Just in time I finished the last 2 models for the month of January (I was able to paint more than planned due to being cooped up at home in the grip of Nurgle).

Finished the second Broodlord for my Tyranid army (battling against Titus) as well as my Maleceptor.

 

3101Broodlord1.thumb.jpg.0714132bb80be30265bd551f7c990e70.jpg

 

3101Maleceptor2.thumb.jpg.875c88b6e9580a35fbec71b322af21d2.jpg

On 12/30/2025 at 7:04 AM, andes said:

I, andes, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of January pledge to complete Lysander and 5 Assault Terminators by month's end.

 

I finished Lysander, so here he is. The Terminators are coming along nicely but aren't going to make it for January, so I'll carry them over for February.

 

IMG_2194.thumb.jpeg.e7dfcc228dbe26c3003239f8a4bb67ff.jpeg

 

IMG_2195.thumb.jpeg.7f255536b5d41f23f68b3aab1ecbd2d0.jpeg

1 hour ago, andes said:

 

I finished Lysander, so here he is. The Terminators are coming along nicely but aren't going to make it for January, so I'll carry them over for February.

 

IMG_2194.thumb.jpeg.e7dfcc228dbe26c3003239f8a4bb67ff.jpeg

 

IMG_2195.thumb.jpeg.7f255536b5d41f23f68b3aab1ecbd2d0.jpeg

Yellow is really vibrant. Is it Imperial Fist over white or do you have other magic tricks?

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, Madao said:

Yellow is really vibrant. Is it Imperial Fist over white or do you have other magic tricks?

 

Thanks! -- it's actually Vallejo Game Color Gold Yellow glazed over Vallejo Model Color Yellow Ochre. Highlights are the Gold Yellow mixed to varying degrees with AK Ice Yellow. Shading is layered Vallejo Game Color Burned Flesh.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.