Jump to content

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, Zoatibix said:

What would folks consider a fair split in cost for the red terror box. That is if solo the Tyranid and IG sections between two people?

 

I had assumed it would just be the IG and Red Terror. 

Depends on who gets the book.  

Posted (edited)

Glass Half Dead reporting the Terror On Devlan box is £95 / US $165 / CA $198.

 

Nemesis Operatives book £30 / US $40 / CA $50.

 

Sisters £42.50 / US $69 / CA $83.

 

Murderwing (Raptors) £49.50 / US $82 / CA $90.

 

 

Edited by Lord Marshal
1 minute ago, Jukkiz said:

165€ for killteam box with no terrain? 

GW really pricing things out the wazoo nowdays huh, what´s next, 70€ for squad of 5 primaris "tacticals"? 

s2zleplo6cpe1.jpeg

I mean, the individual Guard KIll Team will cost £42.50 of that £95 (still ridiculous), and termagants are £29.50, so that makes the Red Terror £23, which is obviously cheaper than its inevitable solo price.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Jukkiz said:

165€ for killteam box with no terrain? 

GW really pricing things out the wazoo nowdays huh, what´s next, 70€ for squad of 5 primaris "tacticals"? 

s2zleplo6cpe1.jpeg

 

130 euros, so about 104-115 from flgs. Not cheap but also not extreme by today's standards for a big beastie plus adds and a killteam.

 

GW Prices in euros for the rest:

32 for the nemesis operatives book

64 for the Murderwing

55 for the Celestians

 

Edited by Matcap86

Love the Recon Squad rules. They'll be great for infiltrating and screening out and I can foresee the vox beacons being an exceptionally powerful tool if used correctly. And at 80 pts I should easily be able find a home for two or three squads.

Surprisingly, GW released the rules for Spectre squad in kill team yesterday. We’ve got a review up on Tabletop Battles now. https://www.goonhammer.com/tabletop-battles-reviews-kill-team-spectre-squad
 

They also released all the narrative stuff. well look into that a bit later on. 

Here in the UK it had sold out in most places by 10:05am! I had one in my basket at Wayland but it sold out by the time I hit the pay button in PayPal.

I think I've managed to snag a copy from somewhere else. Fingers crossed it gets fulfiled.

I'm guessing they made very few of these given the run up to 11th Edition 40K launching.

I hope people who wanted the box were able to get one. I was fortunate to be sent a preview copy of Terror on Devlan. We’ve written up some reviews on Tabletop Battles (formerly Goonhammer). 

IMG_9891.thumb.jpeg.e926dd5f7145d81a5d26c7bc725eef08.jpeg

 

I had fun playing through the narrative campaign. This is arguably the best thing about the box. It’s like a 1980s monster B-movie. Review of that is here: https://www.goonhammer.com/tabletop-battles-reviews-kill-team-terror-on-devlan-narrative-mission-pack

 

We’ve also reviewed the new kits. Spectre Squad: https://www.goonhammer.com/tabletop-battles-reviews-spectre-squad-kill-team-models

 

The Red Terror: https://www.goonhammer.com/tabletop-battles-reviews-the-red-terror-model


I don’t know how useful this all is, given that the box sold out faster than you could read a review, but all the rules are up on WHC and the models will get individual releases soon-ish 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.