Fluff Competition

goggen

I'll do an easy one...

In what year was Inquisitor Malich's inferno pistol made?

Easy, you say? ::cuss: I've never even heard of the guy! On a completely :ot: note, can anyone tell me how a graviton gun works? It's the only weapon (SM weapon) that I haven't heard of. May the Emperor bless your insanely difficult fluff questions that you deem "easy". ;)

A graviton gun works can only work if you take the existence of theoretical 'graviton' particles that exist that explain the phenemon of gravity. Basically, any two bodies generate a stream of gravitons between each other that determines their gravitational attraction to each other. A graviton gun would then increase this folw from one body to another to make it more 'attractive' and so would slow the target down as the inhanced gravity well draws them in. Of course, too much would create a black hole and warp space-time into a singularity and then everyone within a few thousand light years would be messed up.

Of course, no-one has proven the existence of gravitons, so it's still in the category of science-fiction. Anti-grav would be the complete stoppage of gravitons between two bodies (the dominant and the one that wants to float)

Or something like that. I failed physics, anyway happy.gif

Real easy one this time:

Which Chapter owns the Battle Barge the Victus?

@Night Dragon: from the 2nd ed Wargear Book:

[The Graviton Gun] affects the local gravity field and changes the weight of objects making them far heavier or lighter than normal.

Archived