Fluff Competition

goggen

pooey i dont think im supposed to try to answer another question when i just asked a question. :D i didn't kno the soul drinkers had a primarch... :D just goes to show what i kno :P

During the 9th Black Crusade Abaddon was shown a route to bypass the Cadian Gate - what was this 'path' called? (Extra Kudos to anyone who knows the one who showed him the path)

(Just in case I am not around, I sent the answer to Zhivago)

Correct (as RT already knew)!

"Zaraphiston's visions show Abaddon the Arx Gap, a stable route out of the Eye of Terror that bypasses the heavily defended Cadian Gate. Abaddon begins his Ninth Black Crusade by dispatching a vanguard fleet to destroy the Imperial monitoring station on Arx. The assault on Arx wipes out the defending Imperial Guard and station crew. The scout frigate Ascendance receives a plea for help. Reinforcements four months later find no survivors or sign of those responsible."

I truely have not a clue about this, and i'm deeply ashamed about it since my main army are the sons of sanguinius themselves.

I am up for a guess though. Is it possible that they signifie the ammount of heavy vehicles they have destroyed be it by hand or by gun. ???

I am up for a guess though. Is it possible that they signifie the ammount of heavy vehicles they have destroyed be it by hand or by gun. ???

nope, although the same source does state that a heart symbol painted on the weapon is used for that very purpose :(

It's obvious isn't it? It means he's just been shot :(

Actually, shellbursts on a BA's armour signify 'Major Engagements'

And the question...

Name the 2 Daemon Princes who fought the Emperor aboard Horus' Battle-Barge...

w00t, I actually remembered something :(

Umm...

What was the name of the Cadian Governor Primus, killed by a rogue regiment of Soldiers in the build-up to the 13th Black Crusade?

It's sorta an IG question, but everyone should have a copy of the source. It's the only thing I have available atm as everything else is still at Uni :D

(Edit because they weren't actually Cadian, and someone would probably point that out ^_^)

Archived