Fluff Competition

goggen

There's a titan in Eisenhorn, and several are mentioned in the Eye of Terror fluff somewhere.

Zeth

I've only read the 2nd Eisenhorn novel and there was no princep's name mentioned. I think we can say that at least in the 2nd book no information is hidden for us.

I'm gonna try and find me WDs with them EoT fluff, though it might take me 'till tomorrow.

I did a quick scan of the Armageddon3 fluff in WD but couldn't find one of the names we're searching.

So far we have:

1.Semper Sanctus-> Sidarius Calvin He died in the battle of MacRagge I believe,

2.Lex et Annihilato -> Princeps Garius (ref. "Battle of the Archaeosaurs")

3.Tyrannus Maximus -> Princeps Magnus Ekhardt (ref. Crusade for Armageddon)

4.Dominus Exitus

5.Deus Mortem

"Deus Mortem" seems familiar, but I dunno where I read it. . .

No, Deus Mortem is from Iron Hands. hehe. I got him:

1.Semper Sanctus-> Sidarius Calvin He died in the battle of MacRagge I believe,

2.Lex et Annihilato -> Princeps Garius (ref. "Battle of the Archaeosaurs")

3.Tyrannus Maximus -> Princeps Magnus Ekhardt (ref. Crusade for Armageddon)

4.Dominus Exitus

5.Deus Mortem -> Magos Thule (Page 370, not a princeps but he is the only one to ever have had a mind link to the spirit apparently)

I can get ahold of the Storm of Iron tomorrow.... are people sure titan no' 4 aint there? IIRC there is a large titan duke out with several imperial titans attacking from the Princeps viewpoint.

I paged through SoI and found nothing, or at least not the one titan we're still searching.

Also I notice that just now when I've finally remembered that the Deus Mortem is the Emperor Titan from the novel "Iron Hands" that <ou found it out before me. Damn, I could have stayed on the couch watching old Clint Eastwood flicks ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I'm so terribly proud of myself... I made up a question that has lasted for a little while... Funny. Well, seeing as it has been pretty interesting, I'd like to keep this going for a little while longer. I mean, if you don't get it and I tell you, you'll all be smaking yourselves for it so why not let you guys keep on going.

Whatever Idaho, I didn't see any of your posts on this question. And, it was one question, with five parts, so that counts. One measly princeps wouldn't make that much of a question now would it? So, in light of your majesty's most honored request, I've taken steps to placate you. Fair?

the reason i never posted an answer is because i dont know it! there i admitted it, you beat me! :o

make your question what you like by all means, im just saying that dominating the thread for so long is boring! no one got it, otherwise they would have posted the answer by now. no need to drag it out for as much glory as you can. you won!

They had an Orkish/English dictionnary back in the 2nd ed codex. They even showed Orkish numerals going from 1 to 10. After 10, they figure that there is "lots" of them/it. Ork are not the universe's greatest mathematicians.

Still, you could write lettre in Orkish if you wanted... not that they made much sense but still.

Archived