Assault on Odion

Rogue Trader

Jimmy looks like its just you and me eh?

Sorry, I went away and now I'm spending lots of time with my g/f because she goes away for 4 weeks at the end of next week. I'll have loads of time to write stories then. Just keep it alive until then

Ferrata

Za'neth decapitated the last of a huge squad of guardsmen. Their sergeant tried to act brave, holding his power sword two-handed in a defending position. He growled in an effort to be terrifying but his knees were shaking. Za'neth ignored him, turning to take care of more important things.

"Don't you brush me off heretic," the sergeant yelled. He leapt into the air and brought his sword up above his head. Without even turning, Za'neth shattered the sword's power coils with a warp bolt.

"The intent was to spare one so insignificant. Most people would be grateful. You could have lived. But nooo. Someone has to be an ungrateful :tu: and attack me. You will not gain my mercy again." Za'neth unleashed a wind of chaos spell and the sergeant was slashed to pieces.

Za'neth scanned the battlefield and focused on the apparent leader of these forces. Slashing his way through the guardsmen with ease, he confronted the captain.

"Stand back, men. This shall be a one-on-one confrontation," the captain said flexing his power fist. The captain charged and Za'neth focused for a moment. The guardsmen watched in horror as their leader exploded right before their eyes. His burning flesh splashed those surrounding the duel, killing more of them.

Their leader dead, the remaining guardsmen broke and were easily slaughtered by the chaos forces.

OOC @Bloodwraith

Read the whole story before posting.

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon, SD

Guest No-One

OOC sorry i've not been adding as i have a new army starting and i just went through hurricane

Giauss ran forward and sliced a heretic in half. He had been killing the cultists for nearly two hours since Galrain and his men had left. He opened fire with his plasma pistol, blowing a cultist's face off. Jumping atop a ruined cultist truck, he surveyed his surroundings and he spotted what looked like a defiler lumbering towards his men. Suddenly his long-range vox activated "All units this is the Bloody Fist, we have just been informed that Venerable Brother-Commander Mathiyas has joined with the chaos forces and is now branded Extremis Diabolis. He is to be killed on sight." Giauss looked down from his vantage point and saw that his men were driven to a fury by this message and were slaying he cultist with no regard for anything else. Giauss looked out as the defiler lumbered ever closer...........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mathiyas lunged forward and smashed the face of a marine that had attacked him. He new not what chapter the marine was from and he cared not for he knew they were all after him by now. He would have to kill any of his brother marines that he laid eyes on. He moved into what looked like a small forest of rock spires and was suddenly supprised when one of Za'neth's men appeared in front of him. "We need to talk" the chaos warrior said in a demanding tone and suddenly Mathiyas found himself onboard a chaos ship surrounded by many chaos marines "Wait here while we call for our master" The Chaos marine said as he left the room......

OOC Its three in the morning and I can really think so i'm leaving this open for S-D

Guest No-One
i've been working triples and can only get on around midnight, pays to be an insomniak, but starting friday i'll be posting alot

The large red dreadnought stalked into the room Za'neth had prepared for his arrival.

"Greetings, Mathiyas. I called you here to give you purpose. The slaughter of Imperials helps, but you slaughter those who don't concern us. On the planet below, the warriors of your former chapter rampage unchecked. For the final test of your devotion you will teleport down to the surface and destroy them. Do you except this task from your god."

Mathiyas kneeled. "I do."

"Then go."

Mathiyas was lead to teleportation pad and Za'neth sent a psychic pulse to it. There was a flash, and Mathiyas was gone.

A servitor scurried up to Za'neth. "My lord. The jamming signals around the northern pole have stopped. In their wake, we have found something rather interesting. High level psychic activity, emenating from a space marine librarian on the surface."

"Interesting, I shall have check this out," Za'neth said, stepping onto the teleport pad. Another pulse, Another flash, and he was gone.

I'll see you on the dark side of the moon, SD

Trying to keep it alive..

Galrain pulled his sword out of the ribcage of a guardsman, looking up to see the scythes librarian killing dozens with his psychic blasts. With a yell, Galrain ran to the tower doors, and as he tried to slice the door down, his sword broke. "What strange magic is this?!!?!", he could not keep himself under control, and began to bang repeatedly on the adamantium doors, his gauntless dissolving under the constant beatings. With a sigh, he fell to the ground, letting his weariness pass over him. The battle had been raging for hours, but the marines had finally drove back the traitor guard, and as he watched, his brothers hunted their prey through the massive tent-fields. He felt something strange inside himself, as if part of him was somewhere else. He tried to shake the feeling, but it kept pouring into his mind. He felt dizzy, then sickly, and without knowing, he dropped to the ground motionless....

Archived