Draco Astartes

Talock

sorry i have not been doing much with the Draco Astartes i have just been working and fixing my army as well, so i well sit down with Bahamut and talk about the rules for the Draco Astartes and what chapters my be an ally of the Dragons

Hmm, ive been thinking of changing my chapter and name, to the Drakes of Thunor. There symbol is still going to be a hammer (since i have a soft spot for thunder hammers) and that also seems more fluffy with Vulkan :tu: since he had a soft spot for hammers too right?

and fluff, wouldnt be too hard to change, and they do have a mutation, (controlled electrical charges throughout the body) so i could incorporate this more, and also it might be better to use the dragon, as it adds alot to icons, models and fluff reasons,

what do you guys think...?

-Nic

@ Aruis: Green, black, and the Sallies' logo? Why not just play Sallies! Either black or green could work, but if you use a lot of green, I'd shy away from the Sallies logo. At least use some different shades of green.If ya do use the Salamnder head, I'd also make sure you recolor it from the white. Black could be good with a name like the Fell Drakes, just don't overuse it or they'll look like Black Dragons! Which of the Bretonnian transfers did ya mean? The gold dragon head on the left is what I'm using, though colored silver. The black wyverns as the top right could fit your chapter nicely, though.

In this topic, people were discussing the chapters listed in the new Insignium Astartes Poster. That should give you some ideas for the variety of colors used. Also, you can fine pics of felldrakes here and here. Note that the green "drool" is the acid that species spits. Oh yeah, just realized that felldrakes were created by Bahamut, so if ya go 26th founding your chapter could be a successor of mine!

If you're feeling terribly unoriginal, perhaps this will inspire you.

gallery_18392_455_3764.jpg

@Nicili: If they are a Sallies successor, then hammers do work yes. Maybe you could have a dragon head as the head of the hammer? I'd ditch that mutation, though, unless they keep it well hidden. The Flame Flacons were disbanded for something similar, only with fire. Did you use it to have a game effect?

Do you think the transfer would fit in the shoulder pads?

As for the color scheme of course it would be darker green lol... but i thinking of black.

MOre later I have to take my driver test today.

Good News. I pass and also I thinking of a snot green or dark green like dark angel green for the Fell Drakes Chapter.

Still thinking about traits .. I pretty sure about the traits I want.

Will painting my test guy will have to wait I never painted before.. :) and s I want to rush over to gw to learn some technques. Allas School is coming in a day and soon I wont have enough to time to keep doing working on my Fell Drakes.

But soon i will post a edit fluff with some name changes on the world some tactics.

Archived