A DIY Chapter with the gene seed of Dorn?

Ender26x

Wow! This got much bigger than I had anticipated >_>

In any case, I'm LOVING the idea of the transfer of the memory of Andronicus through successive chapter masters, so how could this work? I like the idea of a sort of prophecy aspect, so here's an idea of my own that considerably possible...

After surviving (insert heroic deed here) and proclaiming to have seen a vision of the Emperor during (insert heroic deed here), (insert Imperial organization here) decided to have Andronicus' memories, brain patterns, personality traits, and equipment kept within the archives of the Imperial Fists until the day he died, as a way to recognize his past and future achievements within the chapter. During (insert millenium of the 4th founding here), the Imperial Fists wanted a marine just like the great Andronicus to become the leader of their new chapter. So they took (insert veteran Imperial Fists marine here), and had the archives of Andronicus' mind put into the brain of (insert veteran Imperial Fists marine here). He was adorned with his Terminator Armor and the sword Andronicus weilded, essentially became in the person of Andronicus, the former hero of the Imperial Fists. From then on, such a tradition was carried out upon the advent of a new chapter master coming to power, either due to old age or grevious wounds, a marine worthy enough to be the new master was summoned, and such the ceremony of (insert Imperial techno terms here) was performed, the marine once again becoming Andronicus, WITHOUT memories of the former chapter master, BUT with knowledge that he had many lives (if he had memories of the hundreds, or thousands of masters before him, the personality of Andronicus would be drowned? Yes? No?).

Ok, that's all I have to add for now, also, for the name of the chapter, I want it to be ____ Gauntlets. Gauntlets are so cool!

[edit] On second thought, a simple tradition of passing on his armor and assuming the name could of been passed down through the Imperial Fists, then thrust upon the chapter master of this founding. This seems much easier, and the assurance of the worthiness of the new leader could be determined through a ceremony or, like Emperor's Champions, the successor has a prophecy from the Emperor just as the original Andronicus did. Just another idea.

-ender

Archived