++AHG Paint-a-thon++

Squad III's gallery has been added. I realized I still have to do four things to them. I have the paint on the orange numerals and the pumpkin faces on three of the marines knees, and I also have to paint the brown on the Veteran Srg's side holster thing. They are at like table top, quality. Nothing special really. xD

Alpha

The Updates section in the first post has been updated. I have gotten a lot done on the captain, just a bit more to go and he will be ready for playing with tommarow in a game. :3

And is anyone willing to leave comments? I sometimes feel as if I talking to myself. o.o;

Alpha

There is very little to say that hasn't been said already, Boss! :P

I love how smooth the colours are coming out and hadn't really noticed what a strong contrast the orange is to the black but, like I say, when you see them 'en masse' then the effect really is striking.

What do you use for the orange, by the way? If I'm to copy the badge onto my gunner then I need to get it right....

And is anyone willing to leave comments? I sometimes feel as if I talking to myself. o.o;
That's why the blog format is better for things like this, you don't expect replies so any comments are a bonus :devil:

Looks good, as usual :lol:

Well, I have gotten Brother Captain Fearus done, check the updates section. New pictures will be up of Tactical Squad III and pictures will be taken tonight, also. :3 Stay tuned.

Alpha

O<G! You finished your predator! omg omg omg I'm sooo happy. Now to see it at Gamesday :wub: Hope to see you there Alpha (or should I say Pat O_o).

Say my real name, mang. xD

PS. The pictures of the captain are going to be up in a minute. :33

Alpha

After much ":cuss"ing and smashing of the keyboard, I have finaly gotten up the pictures of the Captain. I must say, I am quite proud of him. :3

I still have much to do, I will prolly be up for most of the night tommarrow and the next day to get the Devastator Squad done. Just 9 models to go, and I have a fully painted force!

Alpha

P.S. Over the summer I am going to expand the AHG to 2000pts. :3 Prolly some Termies and another Tactical Squad will be done. :3

The captain is very good - I love the Raptor jumppack and the shading on the blade is impressive indeed, but it's the Pred that grabs the eyeballs and gives them a good shake - it's lovely. ^_^

Glad you like 'em. :3 The Predator gave me a run for my money, he took forever, and was a PAIN in the ass. xD

Well, no picture updates, but I have gotten some done on the Devastators. I have gotten all the metals done on them, then next thing to do is all the black. If I get all of that done tonight, by the time I go to bed, I might be able to get them done in two days, rather than three. We will see, though. I just wanted to let everyone know how the army is coming.

And, I was wondering if there was anyone who would be willing to value my army, like money-wise. I am just curious. One of my friends was like "You could prolly get like...*thinks* 800 bucks for them, maybe more."

My reaction. "Oo;"

Alpha

If you sell your army I must come to hobby store and smack you with a blunt object (I will perfer a sludgehammer :wub:) Other than that, you are getting more guys done than me <_< I hope to see the full paint force this Saturday (while also being 70% dead since I will be getting no sleep friday night since of work).

If you sell your army I must come to hobby store and smack you with a blunt object (I will perfer a sludgehammer :)) Other than that, you are getting more guys done than me :devil: I hope to see the full paint force this Saturday (while also being 70% dead since I will be getting no sleep friday night since of work).

I am not thinking of selling it, I just want to know a price on how much someone would pay. Curiousity, more or less.

@Aquilla: Man, ain't that the truth? xD I am glad I am going to have a fully painted army by tommarrow. :3 I have started wet-blending all the grey into the black, then I am going to go and black ink it and then I will have gotten the black done. I will prolly get up to the first layer of orange today, if not, maybe more.

Alpha

The Devastator Squad is coming along. Hopefully I will get to the first coat of orange tonight. Right now I am at the basecoat of grey I put under the orange to make it easier to paint with. I have the grey done on 6 of the 9 guys.

Sadly, no one on here is going to know if I finish or not for GD because I am leaving tommarrow. xD

Alpha

Like you.. I am making the hustle to get my army done by GamesDay.. God.. the gems.. so many gems I have to paint! :\

Your army looks good.. Perhaps I'll have the pleasure of playing you there with my Biel Tan.. :)

Archived