Terminator Kill-Team -WIP

That really looks like a lot of hard and bothersome work!! Cutting those bases most have been quite troublesome - You must have practised! ;) I've tried to remove the upper half of a base some time ago, and that didn't go well...

Respect to you!

Has your FW stuff arrived yet, OMG?

(BTW, I have something to show you, via PM or via MSN)

Edit:

“Forgeworld,” OMG says aloud with the tone of a weeping prayer in his voice, “I lift up my hand in supplication to your ministry of customer service. My depleted bank account is testimony of your passing. When wilt thou bestowest upon me my due resin cast models? Was my offering of US currency not to your liking? After the large sum thou took one would think thee satiated. If no but say I will be sworn but to cough-up more at thee. For thou canst charge whatever thou willist and mine is but to pay and without grudgery. I have been failthful to thee, oh Forgeworld. Please speed thy models to me.”

Funniest thing I've read in a long time....

Has your FW stuff arrived yet, OMG?
Sadly no. B) More prayer ahead for me.

Where did you get, and what is the black mesh?
The Black Mesh is: DIY Insect Screening; Charcoal Fiberglass. Another fine production from Phifer Wire Products. Locally you can find it at hardware & home improvement stores in rolls of 36

Based on the cool see-through base idea forwarded by REFUSE,

Ah, you mean this one? ^_^ I posted it in one of his threads just before the big 121...

http://www.fierylions.nl/Pictures/ForumPictures/Bases.jpg

That's the 60mm one for my upcoming dread, to fit in with all the other Fiery Lions deckplating bases, one of which is next to it (since then, a Scout Sergeant is standing on it)...

Love your bases; I might use some ideas from you there myself. Can't wait to see them finished. :ph34r:

Ah, you mean this one? :ph34r: I posted it in one of his threads just before the big 121...

Yep, saved it here:

http://blog.emperorschildren.net/index.php...-my-bases..html

It seems to be an evolving discussion.

The original discussion was in the old Blog, before the dark times (B&C going down).

very nice kill team, cool bases.

1 possible problem, isnt it an unmutable law of KT that u cant have a 2+ save?

Yes.

There is a Space Hulk Kill team rules that GW wrote, and the B&C will be having a SH kill team AoD soon.

Look at my sig!

Archived