Converted Chaos terminators

retlaw83

Let's see a pic then...

I wasn't going to post a new pic - the arm change wasn't that big a deal - but I have since scratch built a reaper autocannon and added some spikes to the shoulder pads. Pictures will be forthcoming once I have the time.

All right, since the fans want it...

I already painted it. I know the paintjob is lackluster, but I got it to basic tabletop quality because I need it toting a reaper autocannon in a tournament in two days.

I made the cannon by cutting and combining parts of the terminator heavy flamer and the Leman Russ heavy flamer, then added an Ork chainsword as a bayonet.

med_gallery_17418_543_249131.jpg

med_gallery_17418_543_263058.jpg

med_gallery_17418_543_8175.jpg

med_gallery_17418_543_196109.jpg

And last is a comparison shot of it standing next to my actual reaper autocannon terminator. You'll notice that Bob is freakin' huge, so I guess his buddies will be, too. This effect should be lessened some by the regular-sized plastic terminators I'll be adding to the force, but what can I say? The Dreadmarines grow 'em big!

med_gallery_17418_543_257955.jpg

The repositioning is definitely an improvement. Nice stuff. The comparison really puts the side difference in evidence. I would however suggest to you that any Imperial insignia like the skull and laurel be filed off. Also the Reaper Autocannon is good, but still looks very imperial.

Nonetheless, congrats, you're soon going to have a man-sized squad of terminators. None of this dwarf business.

Archived