Space Hulk Modeling Thread

Well I picked out my 5 Termies that i want to use, although boy will they need alot of work. Im not sure how extensive the modeling will get, but Im hoping to TRY and add a bit of flair to these old guys since everyone seems to be using the new models :lol:

gah, I'm gonna be out of this for the next to weeks ;) because I'm in florida -_- butmy update is started to magnetise shoulderpads, yada yada yada...

Will do; what Chapter?

There certainly nothing stopping anyone from hopping on this thread to get some termi

I'm still using my assault termies. Only panzies use guns.

It is soooooo much more wolfish to charge into the enemies lines with crackling claws than to stand back and shoot.

And if anyone mentions that my troop choices are 4 podding grey hunter packs with bolters i'll use them to sharpen my claws on.

Well, might as well chime in too... :)

I started one after OMG showed us his WIP bases; couldn't stay behind on building a termie killteam for my chapter's natural habitat now could I?

So: one team WIP, magnetised arms for the assaultcannon/heavy flamer guys with extra bolters, so all Space Hulk configurations can be made. Sarge is toting a Powermace and FW shoulderpads are en-route.

Space Hulk bases are WIP also; borrowing from OMG and Joker's ideas, which kind of completes the creative circle. ;)

No pics yet (in the middle of a move) but they'll be done up in the Fiery Lions scheme asap. ^_^

Nice to see you popping onto the band wagon daeothar, it shall be good to see your Fiery Loins in action ^_^

That also.. sounds.. quite.. wrong... ;)

Given the fact im using the older style terminators i actually may end up creating a Space Hulk base for them as i doubt ill want to integrate them back into my army (despite the fact they are still nice models). Unless I manage to make them look REALLY good (which is REALLY unlikely) in which ill consider integrating them into my army, which will mean, no pretty hulk base for them.

Nice to see you popping onto the band wagon daeothar, it shall be good to see your Fiery Loins in action :o

That also.. sounds.. quite.. wrong... :ph34r:

It may sounds wrong, but the ladies dig it... :)

*shimmies off, humming 'Great Balls of Fire' * :blink:

Well, might as well chime in too... :o

I started one after OMG showed us his WIP bases; couldn't stay behind on building a termie killteam for my chapter's natural habitat now could I?

So: one team WIP, magnetised arms for the assaultcannon/heavy flamer guys with extra bolters, so all Space Hulk configurations can be made. Sarge is toting a Powermace and FW shoulderpads are en-route.

Space Hulk bases are WIP also; borrowing from OMG and Joker's ideas, which kind of completes the creative circle. ;)

No pics yet (in the middle of a move) but they'll be done up in the Fiery Lions scheme asap. :blink:

Yeah, daeothar (who created this problem with his bases in the first place!)

:)

The circle is complete.

Hey,

I might participate if I can finish my terminators in time. When is this thing starting? Becaus I hope its not too soon because the models I would be using would be the ones for my golden daemon entry.... :ph34r:

-Mclain

Assume a month from now.

There will be may be alternate ways to enter depending on the forums, numbers involved and more.

Stupid, stupid me :P

I've got a nice Lion Guard (Deathwing) army on 2000+ points that I love to field.

Today I bought 5 new Terminators, those in plastic...

...now I feel to exchange the entiry army.. must not do this :(

Now you know how I feel :P

If I manage to conver the older termies up REAL good, ill merge them together for an actual Termie squad for my own Lion Guard (I still have a few left, so I might have to butcher a few more) or if they dont end up looking too crash hot, ill just give them their own bases and display them somewhere i guess :huh:

Well, you can put me under the heading of "ordos inquisition" (Ordos minoris) for my space hulk stuff.

The bases are done in a simple format, using plastic rods, plates, etc. The paint scheme is a dark grey coloration with a black contrast. Not much on the conversion end. The sergeant is getting a bit of special treatment, but other wise its just storm bolters an heavy flamers.

Pics to follow shortly.

Now you know how I feel :P

If I manage to conver the older termies up REAL good, ill merge them together for an actual Termie squad for my own Lion Guard (I still have a few left, so I might have to butcher a few more) or if they dont end up looking too crash hot, ill just give them their own bases and display them somewhere i guess :cuss

I'll take this as an excuse to start another army! :P

..hmmm...scouts and terminators... :huh: ..all in plastic!

Hi all just got a new box o termi's going to paint them up for this don't think i'll enter into aod or whatever it's called (sorry memorys playing up) they are a renegade sm chapter sons of cronos (working title) using deathwing rules origanally from ultras but now have remenant's from other chapters (mainly from my other diy's in my head)

I think I might join in, I have an all-but-finished 5 man termie squad from the Blue Boys...

All they need is finishing of the magnetization, highlights, bases, chapter logos, details, touching-up, and stuff. That, and the ork force I need to finish (1 troop, 1 HQ, 1 Fast Attack and one Heavy/Elites).

It's good I'm on summer holiday, then! What, I actually have to prepare myself for the annual tests? Whoops...

Mathias

Archived