ThunderRhino?

-Q-

(expecting Grey Death to have something superior in half the time)
As mentioned above, GreyDeath did this one. So he already did something better in my opinion. :lol: Although I have no doubt he could execute my idea, his real talent is in creating things that don't exist in any way yet in the 40k Universe.

(expecting Grey Death to have something superior in half the time)

As mentioned above, GreyDeath did this one. So he already did something better in my opinion. :lol: Although I have no doubt he could execute my idea, his real talent is in creating things that don't exist in any way yet in the 40k Universe.

It doesn't exactly count as better, not to my mind anyway, considering his typical level of skill in such matters.

Edit: That thing is equivalent to any one of the other expert convert-aholics on this board assembling a mini with an armament swap only. Sure it looks good, but at this point, you know they're capable of much better.

I don't agree. Expertly done can mean elegance in simplicity. It's not just a weapon mount swap. If you study the model, the wings and aerials, the underside propulsion system, the parts and their placement work together to make a believable vehicle without a bunch of unnecessary parts. The GW Store one is very much almost complete models stuck onto each other. My understanding was that you were talking about GreyDeath doing one superior to that.

Archived