WIP [fallen] Inquisitor Remus (updated, again)

Connected to his intestines into his belly? Creepy.

I'm still liking him. Frustrating as a viewer seeing updates without the foresight the modeler has. There are so many different ways to take him. My only comment this time is just to be cautious with your details and to try to keep them "tight". He's starting to get bulked which is pulling him from looking like your target of "frail" and more into standard Nurgle bloat. (oh and I'm still a horn hater!)

Keep it going. Fun to watch :D

Connected to his intestines into his belly? Creepy.

I'm still liking him. Frustrating as a viewer seeing updates without the foresight the modeler has. There are so many different ways to take him. My only comment this time is just to be cautious with your details and to try to keep them "tight". He's starting to get bulked which is pulling him from looking like your target of "frail" and more into standard Nurgle bloat. (oh and I'm still a horn hater!)

Keep it going. Fun to watch :D

The horn got smaller :P

I wanted a small bit of gut..though, not really a gut. It was really an excuse to use the vials connecting to his intestines and have the eye in his stomach kinda pulling itself out of the belly to take a look around. I figure, he lost one eye...he'll need another :D

The body is pretty much finished. Just some detail work to finish up, including an Inquisitor simple on his chest ;) Father Nurgle likes his little jokes

I love him so far. Except his one little horn thing. I feel it detracts from the model, and makes it look like his brain is trying to escape.

the horn definatly detracts in the pictures, because the detail is obscured..and it isn't completly finished. Once it is painted it will look better, promise

Looking good MG, :wacko:

Rice said:

if you need it to be less zombieish, sculpt a nose for him, I found that this will change the appearance quite drastically.

I must say I agree with Rice, at the moment I think he looks a bit too much like a zombie.

If you sculpt a nose for him it would really make him seem more like a human fallen to father Nurgle, as opposed to a 'zombie in power armor'. Oh and maybe add a few more strands of hair? ;)

little more done

http://monkey-garage.com/serendipity/uploads/InquisitorRemus/IMGP0654.jpg

http://monkey-garage.com/serendipity/uploads/InquisitorRemus/IMGP0653.jpg

http://monkey-garage.com/serendipity/uploads/InquisitorRemus/IMGP0660.jpg

images didn't come out quite so clean this time around

Very good. Excellent shape on the brows.

I wonder how one's eye could possibly end up coming out of their guts ;)

Very good. Excellent shape on the brows.

I wonder how one's eye could possibly end up coming out of their guts ;)

who knows, but it is certainly trying to get out!

The brow and nose really changed the shape and character of the face, he looks a bit more menacing now.

Very good so far, I like this model a lot. I think the nose and brow sculpting really did add a lot of character to the model (as in I'm an angry follower of Nurgle instead of mindless zombie), but in my opinion, the nose looks a little bit robust compared to the missing eye and dessicated face. I think it would look pretty cool to maybe shrink it some as in disease, or add some scarring or some other affliction. Kudos!

The 'pretending to pull one's eyes out of their sockets, and swallowing them to have them return to their sockets' trick, gone horribly wrong?

Man I hate when that happens.... :D

Nice job witht he sculpting so far. The remaining eye could do with some eyelids sculpted on though, it just doesn't look quite right without them.

Cheers,

Dante

The 'pretending to pull one's eyes out of their sockets, and swallowing them to have them return to their sockets' trick, gone horribly wrong?

Man I hate when that happens.... :D

Nice job witht he sculpting so far. The remaining eye could do with some eyelids sculpted on though, it just doesn't look quite right without them.

Cheers,

Dante

Eyelids are on the things to do list...but damn is that a small area!! lol We'll see what I can muster up.

The nost isn't so robust, there is a bit of glare from the light on the nose making it look big and round, but i'll recheck the nose to make sure it works. The GS was also still wet when I snapped the shots.

Thanks for the compliments and suggestions. I can't wait to start painting this guy. I still have the sword arm to finish and the other arm to begin, then I have to pop him off this base and put him on the larger base and fiddle with that

Question, have you thought about which type of base you will place him on?

Will it be a scenic base and/or will it be somehow tied in with the rest of the army?

:D one thing at a time

um...not sure yet. Probably an urban base with a nurgly twist.

Archived