UK Grand Tournament topic

Iron-Daemon Forge

http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_Custom...0K_-_Heat_1.pdf

You'll have to wait for GT heat 2, I think there waiting until a few days after GT heat 3 been & gone. Other wise they would have been up by now. Heat 1 result where up a week or a few days after it was done along with the WFB result for heat 1

IP

I will be travelling tomorrow and staying over night, ready for Saturday (wish me luck!). I will be taking my 5th Company Ultramarines (unmarked shoulder pads).

Hopefully I will qualify for the finals!

@ ArmouredWing: Like your list, though I wouldn't have the guts to take just 2 Troops choices mind. But the important thing is it has worked for you so just ignore me :tu:

Good luck everyone, and Emperor be with you.

I will be travelling tomorrow and staying over night, ready for Saturday (wish me luck!). I will be taking my 5th Company Ultramarines (unmarked shoulder pads).

Hopefully I will qualify for the finals!

@ ArmouredWing: Like your list, though I wouldn't have the guts to take just 2 Troops choices mind. But the important thing is it has worked for you so just ignore me ;)

Good luck everyone, and Emperor be with you.

Cpt Idaho, thanks for the comments although you've missed 2 squads (they're listed squads 1&2, 3&4). 2 of each, so it's a little more balanced. lol.

I'll be in WW all day. finishing off a few loose ends in the morning and getting a game in the afternoon so feel free to drop by and say hello.

Archived