My Heart For The Lady - tinpact's CSM (and friends)

tinpact

• 3 weeks later...

Tortuga order came in, so: Mk II on a budget (I've had these CSM bits lying around forever; I was wondering when I was going to be able to use them). I'm generally not a huge fan of the Mk III cow catcher, but I do like the more angular shape combined with the cyclopean Mk II visor.

I'm debating whether or not I should try sculpting the harness on or just leave it as-is.

TUtaICY.jpg

• 1 month later...

Trying out the new image upload. Worked a little bit more on my Ravenwing bikes while the site was down - I think I'll try something similar for some Firewing legionnaires I want to accompany my Blood Angels. I also spent quite a while painting up my CSM reserves (wasn't this thread started for those guys?), but those aren't quite picture-ready.

IMG_20220704_140535744.jpg.ece077e179e2ec43976e4faeeef70c04.jpgIMG_20220704_140209830.jpg.c5d60574198f0615adb5d8d7cffe8c4d.jpg

Plus, a couple MKV marines for variety. They were a little bit of a pain - the hands and arms are finicky to put together even with the guide pins, and you do have to fiddle around a bit without them. Plus, the Assault Marine torso is slightly wider than the Age of Darkness ones and has a different curvature when fitting front to back. Overall, not a terribly difficult job, but not one I'd repeat 40 times either :biggrin:

1545418449_IMG_20220704_1356028502.jpg.0caba9ab14b2cc5000967ccb8a6d64a9.jpg