Cosmic Space Knights (of doom)

Doghouse

I decided not to redo Bruvva Grimtoof after my first attempt to remake him made him look too much like a proper marines. I'll get some pictures up asap. ;)

Having now got both Marines and Orks, I'd think a decent Bruvva Grimtoof could be a mashup of an ork 'ardboy and a marine. Like the ork literally wrenched the armour off and crudely bolted it on him :D

• 1 month later...

I need to be locked up... ;)

Thanks mate, I genuinely appreciate the compliment. :)

I'm not really a writer but am a big fan of creating a theme or a background and find that by adding a bit of a short story can really bring a project log to life for the reader. The CSK(...od) are great fun to write, I'll have to get around doing a proper codex for them at some point and update the models when I have some cash to spare.

For those that are interested I've started a thread in the short stories forum that can be seen in the link below which will be based on the reworked stories seen here telling the full story of the Scouring of Vengist IV with new material and should keep things ticking over until I can get some models done here:

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...p;#entry2491359

• 4 weeks later...
I just read this whole WIP in one go and I have to say I haven't laughed this much in a looong time! You have made my day, sir! I especially loved the story about the marine who got his helmet stolen. I have had that exact same conversation with one of my troops!!!! I almost burst a blood vessel i laughed so hard! Keep it up, PLEASE!

• 6 months later...

I've been lurking for a few months now, and wasn't intending to post until I had something solid to contribute with my DIY chapter the Spectral Fists (who I first introduced when I was known as Canary).

Anyway, I've just read this thread all the way through and had to give you a round of applause.

A truly worthy thread to make a first post.

There were a few moments where I was close to doing something involuntary.

Oven gloves, Astarte Inside and the banner have got to be the three funniest ideas.

I'm now going to have to explore more of your threads.

Hope to see more in the future.

Sceadwe

Thanks mate, much appreciated. :D

This thread is kind of like one of those monsters in a low budget horror film. No matter how many times you think that you've staked it, blow it up or blasted into space it will always return at the end of the credits.

The CSK(...od) will no doubt return again. :D

Thanks mate. :ermm:

This is the new direction that I'm planning on taking the CSK(...od) and try to make it more of a showcase army. I've got some seriously weird and wacky ideas that I'll be sharing (Brother sock puppet and Brother Lofty being some of my favourites) along with reworked versions of the old characters.

Hopefully the first update will be coming soon.

Thanks guys!

I think that I may have done too good a job on the S.A.P. as no-one pointed him out skillfully infiltrating these pictures.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/Doghouse12/Picture092-1.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/Doghouse12/Picture090-1-1.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/Doghouse12/Picture095-2.jpg

:P

I just figured they were supposed to be there.

I did not just say that, did I? Damn it DogHouse! They really do work!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Thanks guys. :)

Of course you do realise that by resurrecting this thread that I now have to update it with more stuff, tis the very nature of the CSK(...od) thread and those sacred rules must be obeyed.

(cue thunderstorm and scary music) :)

Archived