Cosmic Space Knights (of doom)

Doghouse

Ok, now i'm starting to feel old - haven't seen this thread in ages, and after flicking through i've realised i've been on the B&C now for about a year - eep! Doghouse, we, your ever admiring public, demand more! (Rubber Cheques in the post)

Ekkanus

A year? Dear me you've been here for just a few months short of 2. ;)Speaking of which, I never realized you're one of the ancients, Doghouse :D

But enough of that, it's awesome to see the CSK(...oD) march to war once more! Keep it comming.

TDA

I need a tissue, my eyes are watering...

:D

Pass me one as well! That was exquisite! I can't wait to see the Brother Scrounger model, if there will be one.

Thanks guys, appreciate the compliments. ^_^

The popularity of these guys has never ceased to amaze me and given the number of PMs I get about them on various forums I figured it was time to dust them off and get them battle ready.

(Former) Emperor's Champion Large McHuge

Being a firm favourite of mine I'm starting off the reboot with Large McHuge as he's probably the most tragic character in the CSK(od) to date.

Although this picture isn't great I'm starting off by updating the helmet to make it more like the regular marine lids and reworking the lower half of his cloak. The piece in place will form the armature for which the lower will be formed around.

I've still got to dig out my codex and figure out how he fits into the army.

http://i40.tinypic.com/35lc74x.jpg

You should do a parody of Snapyse's true scale marines by doing one marine which is like 12ft tall, then do a parody of Doctor Thunder's female marines by doing a marine with huge 'melons' and two pony tails.

Also do a Bioshock Big Daddy Dreadnought with a Little Sister of battle modelled to literally be a 10 year old in power armour with a teddy bear.

Cheers guys! :)

Terrible_Trygon: Doc Thunders female marines wouldn't too hard to parody as I did some of the sculpts for his black widows. I had originally started a Brother Captain Britany (female marine) and Brother Bigscale which was a parody of my own truescale marines.

I like the big daddy idea though with the little girl in power armour.

Graypaint: You mean Brother Bigscale?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b141/Doghouse12/Picture121.jpg

I will probably get around to finishing him at some point.

Doghouse: So let me get this straight: Doctor Thunder does not paint his own models and he does not make his own models. What exactly does he do in the process of making his army, besides the fluff?

I ask this because he has not really told any of us that he commissioned his army when he posted them up.

Terrible_Trygon: See PM.

War Angel: That is the begining of a huge power armoured marine.

Brothers Scrounger, Body Bag and Bullet Shield will be built as members of the first proper tactical squad I'm building led by Brother-Sergeant Hack Buzz Saw. :)

oh my god, Doghouse! I'm laughing my ass off at this suff :D

Can I suggest a Tactical Marine that has his hand over his eyes when firing? Or something of the sort? (hiding, looking for the safety, that kind of thing)

Naw, something like what quite a few people have done with the plasma guns, covering the faces (I'm certain this has been mentioned before, though)

I can't help but look at Vaan Damage and feel that he is missing a full head of curlers in his hair. Complete with netting.

Aye, he seems the type for that kind of thing

The somebody else's problem scouts are just great. Need a big blue police telephone box to add to the squad.

;)

Great so far, Doghouse!

Waiting imatiently for an update :lol:

Arenis

Can I suggest a Tactical Marine that has his hand over his eyes when firing? Or something of the sort? (hiding, looking for the safety, that kind of thing)

yeah, but all they do for thoes is turn his face and put the ML hand up there. Dog house is so awesome, he's probably going to have the marine with his hands no lie ON his face, covering his eyes...fireing forword not off to the side.

Cheers guys! :)

Funnily enough the plasma gunner shielding his face was a by product of this log. Back when I created the Screaming Weasels some guy did one for the successor chapter and then they started popping up all over the place.

Ah, I remember seeing this thread come to life like over a year ago, then it just went away... great to see it back up and running... along with your marines of course :D

Eagerly awaiting the next update!

• 1 year later...

Archived