The Grey Death Chapter

Grey_Death

Excellent work, if a little slow.

But I can't talk :)

I particularly like the cleaness of your painting, something I find very hard to achieve ;)

In a coinsidence I'm also starting on the road of a particularly grey filled project.

Except they're apparently the polar opposites of each other.

I'm doind a CSM force with the same grey armour but with the white bits on your models replaced with black and the red bits replaced with green.

A bit wierd...But at least they don't have the same chapter name :P

TiJ

• 1 month later...
how did you do the grey on your mini's as i am doing grey but have streaky lines for highlights, any help would be brilliant. ;)

heh, a bit necro-y, but it's all good.

My grey is highlighted using thin layers of Fortress Grey. It's all about the watered down paint. Building up the highlight instead of using a thick chunky paint.

how did you do the grey on your mini's as i am doing grey but have streaky lines for highlights, any help would be brilliant. :o

heh, a bit necro-y, but it's all good.

My grey is highlighted using thin layers of Fortress Grey. It's all about the watered down paint. Building up the highlight instead of using a thick chunky paint.

thanks very much, ill give the watered paint a go on another test marine :(

i like the TDA Captain alot. i really like the overall colour scheme for your Marines. its a very professional looking finish youve managed to achieve.

great work mate. ~high fives you~ oh and i forget to say how much i loved the Veteran. i think your work is amazing!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived