Storm Ghosts

larundel

finally someone has commented on this form, when i was almost going to gve up all hope, thanks guys for bringing me back.

BOBMAKENZIE - yes it is the warthog they used for the movie, it is actually real and im sure if you look on youtube there is a vid of the guys driving it around. thanks for the encouragement.

ShinyRhino - my friend, if i can call you that, you have helped me soo much, and i will be postinhg up some pics hopefully over the weekend. my plan is to cut the landspeeder down and fit an ork war trukk chassis to the bottom to make the suspencen and wheels.

thanks again guys...if you have any other questions or comments about my painting...please feel free to drop me a message.

ShinyRhino - i know, but would love some feedback on my ideas none the less, ow well, anyway i should have some pics up of the marines i am doing at the moment sometime at the weekend, that includes the marines you saw unpainted, my command squad and commander, assult squad and dev squad.

ill ask you this then:- given the coloyrs i am using what is the best way to mark veterans, command squads and tactical squads in your opionin

also if you have msn, send me your addy in a private message and i will add you, that way we can bounce ideas off each other for are projects.

ill ask you this then:- given the coloyrs i am using what is the best way to mark veterans, command squads and tactical squads in your opionin

also if you have msn, send me your addy in a private message and i will add you, that way we can bounce ideas off each other for are projects.

Hmmm, well, in looking back at your latest color scheme (the dark olive green guy with PF and white helm), I'd say do it like the codex chapters do. Arrows for tac, crux for vets, and skulls for command. Or do you mean color-wise? The color scheme is great the way it is. Simple and utilitarian.

You could assign a special color for vets and command. Maybe place it on the right shoulderpads, or the helmets. I'm assembling Ultramarines, so I use helmet colors. Red for sergeants, white for vets. Either gold or white for my command, haven't decided yet.

I don't have MSN, as I'm rarely on the computer at home for longer than it takes to check email, browse a couple boards, and scan eBay. Too much painting and hockey to deal with.

• 10 months later...

hey guys

i know i have not posted anything in awhile, but due to uni work, i been really busy, but i assur you i have been working on the models for my army, and the buggies arecoming along very nicely (due to the new landspeeder models :D), and very much like the warthogs im mounting a 3rd marine on the back with the 2nd weapon and a searchlight, im also going to be making some buggies using the Tutorial at Here

but at the moment im working on my commander and his own personal body guards, im using the pedro kantor model for my commander but need some ideas for his body guards...any help you guys can give would be great.

thanks

larundel

Archived