North Carolina, USA

BrotherAtrox

• 2 months later...
The Wilmington area seems to be entirely devoid of gaming of any sort. I've been seeking stores and groups frantically, but to no avail.

Woot another wilmingtoneian!

Check out Cape Fear Games if you haven't already.

I will shoot you a PM.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
is there anything going on near Burlington, North Carolina, where i live?

I live in Burlington.

Been playing 40k off and on for about 10 years.

Lost touch with the local gaming community, not even sure if anyone is still playing

If you live in or near Fayetteville/Fort Bragg there is an active tabletop gaming group that plays every Saturday at the Hobbit Hobby Shop. The games days last from 10:00am to 4:00pm.

I live in Burlington.

Lost touch with the local gaming community, not even sure if anyone is still playing

There's a number of folks (me included) who come out to the local Hobbytown USA in Greensboro. Address

40K (and other minis, but usually just 40K) on Tuesdays and Saturdays. There's limited space, especially on Saturdays.

Also check out the GameOnGW Yahoo group, it's where a number of locals check in.

I live in Burlington.

There's a number of folks (me included) who come out to the local Hobbytown USA in Greensboro. Address

40K (and other minis, but usually just 40K) on Tuesdays and Saturdays. There's limited space, especially on Saturdays.

Also check out the GameOnGW Yahoo group, it's where a number of locals check in.

I have been in Hobby Town buying stuff, trying to get back in the swing of painting and some dude that works there keeps asking me every time i walk in if I play 40k and what armies they are. I have told that guy like 7 or 8 times now. I dont like getting harrassed by the help. I guess I just dont like Hobby Town. The old Cosmic Castle is gone.... weird place to go but atleast it felt like a gaming store.

Elon is close to Burlington, I dont know if we have any options left in Burlington, the gaming community split then kind of died out for 40k. HyperMind might have something going on, i dont know, havent been there in years.

• 2 months later...

I live in Burlington.

I will have to take note of these as I am moving to Elon in a few weeks from the UK. Anyone know of any clubs near to Elon?

I live in Burlington.

I will have to take note of these as I am moving to Elon in a few weeks from the UK. Anyone know of any clubs near to Elon?

Hey, I live in Elon, currently! What a coincidence!

Well there's one opponent sorted :)

Going to be a while before I can play. My minis will be in transit for a minimum of 3 weeks after I leave London.

*sigh* - almost a month with no wargaming ;)

Well there's one opponent sorted :teehee:

Going to be a while before I can play. My minis will be in transit for a minimum of 3 weeks after I leave London.

*sigh* - almost a month with no wargaming :(

Not to worry, I left most of my army behind as well, and am slowly building it back up. And I know of another person who is willing to build his own army as well.

Final destination decided. I will be living in Mebane which is close to Burlington.

I have arrived. My armies should hopefully get here in the next 3 - 4 weeks so can start gaming :P

Oh good. I have unfortunately not accumulated an army, and I don't expect to very soon.

• 1 month later...